What happened

At cafe

All four of you are sitting in the café thinking about the topic.

" Ahhh! I can't think of any idea." Jungkook says in frustration.

"Me too, bro" Taehyung sighs.

You and Jimin are searching for ideas on the Internet from your laptop.

Jimin takes a sip from his coffee and says, "Y/N, I don't think we'll find anything good on the Internet."

You also agree and close the laptop."But what should we do? None of us have any idea. We have been looking on the internet for 1 hour but haven't found anything."

All four of you drink your drinks without saying anything.

" See, Mark has uploaded a photo of the park where we used to go to play in our childhood. Look How much has the park changed."  Taehyung says showing the phone.

" Taehyung I don't think now is the time. we have to choose a topic" Jimin says and Jungkook also nods.

Suddenly an idea comes to your mind after listening to Taehyung. You put your drink down and say "Guys, how about we write about changes ?"

"Meaning?" Jungkook asks.

" What I mean to say is, how much has our area changed since before, The things that were there in our childhood are no longer there, we can write about the development, modernity and change s of our area." You say in hope.

" Yes, this is a good idea, we can get old photos of the city from the internet and click new photos." jimin says.

" Yes, and I can do photography” Jungkook exclaims.

You nod your head and says " I will do writing work."

"I can research on the internet about the development of our area." jimin adds.

"Ok then I will be your model" taehyung says happily.

" And why would we need a model?" Jungkook asks, raising an eyebrow.

" Many of my childhood photos are of this city, we can recreate them and I'll be your model." Taehyung proudly said.

" "Yeah, that's a good idea, and who knows, we might get extra points because of Taehyung's handsome face." Jimin says jokingly.

You all agree to changes topic and walk out of the café.

"Okay then, let's meet tomorrow at 2pm at our house for the project," says Jimin.

"Ok!! I will come to your house at 2 pm."you say getting ready to go home.

You say bye to the three of them and go home.

Next day (at 2pm)

You are standing in front of their apartment right now. You ring the bell to go inside but no one opens the door. You wait for a while and when no one opens the door even after a while, you knock. But as soon as you touch the door to knock, the door was already open.

" "They didn't lock the door?" you mutter to yourself.

When you go inside, the whole thing is scattered. Chairs are fallen down, clothes are lying here and there, water is spilled on the ground. Seeing all this, your heart starts beating fast with fear.

"Has there been theft here? OMG Where is everyone??did the thieves do anything to them? " You panic and pick up the lamp kept on the table.

You hear some noise from the kitchen, You move towards the kitchen carrying the lamp.