012: Too good to be true

|Azarov Iatova|

Today is bittersweet. Evidently, I figured that each birthday that passes by would become more difficult simply because my baby is growing faster than I anticipated. All I see is this tiny bundle of joy who continued to laugh every time she saw me the one that made my life worth something.

Now, I couldn't imagine what my life was before her.

It was a disaster if I am being honest.

The party is going to take place later in the day, since it's 8 am; I texted Maria to drop off Cora's special present. When Maria texted that she was at the door, I descended the staircase with minimal disruptions. Frankly, it's too early for many of them and spending countless nights here only further fuels my observation, they weren't morning people therefore this time is filled with silence.

When I opened the door, the echo filled the silence but it wouldn't be enough to wake them up. Maria had her dark brown hair tied into a messy bun with her fringe framing her lime orbs. She handed over a charcoal coloured box with a navy blue ribbon secured into a perfect bow on the top.

"Hey. I hope she likes this one."

"Thank you, Maria."

"No problem." she waved and proceeded to walk back to her car.

When I closed the door, I intended to leave the present for Cora alongside her bed therefore she would be surprised when she woke up. The initial plan is placed on halt when the clanking of pans resonate through the house. Seemingly, caught off guard I am certain that no one is awake, Changing my direction with the box in hand towards the kitchen, a string of curse words ring through my ears from below the counter.

Then her mass of silvery blonde waves bounce momentarily when she jolts up, I purposely pushed all the thoughts about her out of my mind since the last time we spoke but it seems my discipline fails when it comes to her. She is a force of fire, like the sun and I cannot avoid her. Those features grow more ethereal every time we encounter each other, her creamy skin is sparkling as the sunlight beams through the windows. The burst of honey swirling with gold orbs reflect her raw and magnetic personality, truly the power resonates from one single look.

Alysanne was dressed in a black Lana Del Rey t-shirt that is knotted at the front, revealing her crystal dangling belly ring. Her left sleeve is pulled down to form an off-shoulder design. It showcases more of her delicate, soft skin that makes me uncontrollable, I crave to run my finger along her precious skin.

She was in her own world since she was stunned when her eyes connected with mine, the flush in her cheeks intensifying.

"Azarov, I didn't think anyone would be awake."

Those sweet cherry coloured lips spoke words that felt like a melody, a delicate poem flowing into my ears and imprinting on my brain. Alysanne is a dream worth reliving, a fantasy and temptation all rolled up together. Regardless of my morals and self control, they disintegrates whenever I am around her.

But who would want someone this damaged, this broken beyond repair?

Certainly not her.

"Azarov, are you there?" waving her hands rapidly from side to side.

I didn't realise that I zoned out, "Apologies."

Her face is in a wary smile and I couldn't help but playback our last conversation. I must have been quite shocking to her and maybe unappealing. Expecting her to avoid me after some words I have never admitted out loud tumble into her mouth.

When I saw her in that bikini, all my control slipped out of my body. I was too far engrossed in her to even hold back, I wanted her to know that it takes every ounce of my strength not to collide her lips and shatter my world with her beauty.