038: Oh to be loved

|Alysanne Valentine|

A year later

The sound of the annoying alarm woke me, and just as I was about to sit up to turn the flicking thing off, some hand slapped me on the face "Sinnius!" I pushed his hand away.

"Shhh!" He groaned, "I'm still a little drunk and you're being too loud, Aly."

My hand reached for my phone to turn off the alarm and then I kicked my best friend off the bed, "Do not shush me, bitch."

"Alysanne!" He tried to hold onto the sheets as he fell which made me laugh.

"Stop screaming my name," I chuckled, lying on my stomach to slap the back of his hands so he finally falls, even if he's on the floor already—that doesn't make sense. "Are you going to bring breakfast to the bride or what? Have manners, cunt."

Sinnius climbed back onto the bed, "I might be in love with you before but you're like a sister to me now and that doesn't mean you can disrespect me, cunt!" he poked my nose.

I gasped, "What happened to you calling me 'sweetheart'? Plus, That's exactly why I can disrespect you!" My hand grabbed his finger to squeeze and twist it.

"Ouch! Ouch!" He exclaimed.

A chuckle left my mouth, "You're funny when
you're in pain."

"I'll use—"

"Children!" The bedroom door was opened by
Azarov, wearing his silk robe. "Why are you screaming? There is a baby sleeping in this house," my fiancé scolded.

Yup, Azarov proposed after I gave birth to Ares which took place in Italy where we went on a vacation with the family. Long story.

I cleared my throat, letting go of Sinnius, "He started it."

Sinnius gasped, "You pushed me off the bed!"

"You slapped me on the face!" I exclaimed,
and we both burst into laughter.

Suddenly, I heard a cry and it's pretty identifiable; "The baby is awake now," Azarov said, referring to our child, Ares.

"It's okay, handsome, I'll take care of it," I
hopped off the bed and gave him a quick kiss
as I passed him.

My feet took me to the upstairs level of the
cute Russian home where my wedding is going to take place, and into the first bedroom on the left. Beside the bed there was the wooden crib from where the crying was coming from. I immediately leaned over it and picked up my bundle of joy.

"Hello, pretty boy," I gently rubbed my baby's back and pecked the top of his head. "Good
morning, Ares," I whispered, sitting on the
edge of the bed "Mommy missed you last night, but Uncle Sinny went a little crazy on your mother. Did Daddy behave, pretty boy?" It calms him down when I speak to him. I kissed Cora's forehead; she's sleeping beside him, always.

"Mhhh," Ares whimpered, gripping my shirt.

"I know, baby; daddy never behaves," I
looked up and there was Azarov, giving
me a dirty look. "What?"

My fiancé approached me, "I always behave,
except for when you take your clothes off." he wiggled his eyebrows. "Or when you wear skirts without any underwear."

A chuckle left my mouth "I do like making you misbehave, daddy," I winked.

Azarov sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist to hold me close, "He didn't wake up one time and he giggles a lot when I say a lot of swear words."