040: Say Yes to Heaven

|Alysanne Iatova|

A grin appeared on my lips at the sight on the
mirror. I'm wearing the most beautiful silk wool-bias cut gown with wilted neckline and sleeves in color pearl with a cathedral length tulle veil with comb and blusher, and Manolo Blahnik pearl slingback pumps. Both the dress and veil are from this stunning bridal brand called Danielle Frankel, and the dresses are simply exceptional.

 Both the dress and veil are from this stunning bridal brand called Danielle Frankel, and the dresses are simply exceptional

"You look magical, peaches

"You look magical, peaches." Isadora said as she stood behind me, making sure the veil is
in place.

"You look angelic, Aly. We're happy for you." Nadrielle said.

Varvara kept on crying, "I-I Goddamit! You look so fucking beautiful!"

Katarina hugged Varvara from the side, "I like it, spicy mama." She winked at me.

"Thank you, girls. I love you all so dearly and I don't think I've ever felt this beautiful in
my life. It's not just the dress, it's been utterly sure of who I'm marrying."

Then, Uncle Ice and Jaevry walked up towards us.

"Oh mon amour, you look beautiful. A goddess I might say." Jaevry pecked my cheeks.

"You look handsome." I winked at him. Nadia then whispered, "Totally hot."

"Thank you for bring Alana, it's nice to finally meet her."

Uncle Ice then kissed my hand, "I've always been dreaming for this day to come. I'm proud of you as my daughter. You're a mother and now getting married, your life has just begun, flower." He stopped calling me that when I left, Dammit! it feels like I want to cry.

The women smiled, "That will always be the most magical thing about weddings, being utterly in love with the person waiting for you at the altar," Katya gave me a gentle hug. "Your life has barely begun, Aly," she whispered as we pulled away.

A dreamy sigh left my lips, "I never saw myself marrying someone who I truly loved, ever," my eyes moved to the window that overlooks the garden where our small party will take place. "I always thought that to keep myself afloat I would have to sacrifice love," my feet took me to the window, and from there I saw Azarov at the altar, with our baby in his arms and Corvina at his side. "I know it's not always going to be easy, but I'm more than ready to fight the battles that might come with Azarov by my side." I turned around with a grin, "I'm ready."

"Perfect—"

"I'm ready too," Sinnius walked into the bedroom with a soft smile on his lips, "You
look stunning, sweetheart."

My smile grew as I gazed down at myself, "I do clean up nicely, don't I? And you look so dapper."

Isadora signaled the girls to follow her out of the room. Even Uncle Ice and Jaevry followed her out.

I took Sinnius' hand and gently squeezed
them as our eyes locked, "Thank you, Sinn, because if you hadn't gotten me out of there, I don't know where I would be."

"I'm just glad I get to be a part of your life,
Alysanne; I'm honored to see you grow, and to be a part of your family too," he leaned in to peck my forehead over the veil. "Come on, everyone is waiting for the bride," he stood to my left and offered me his arm.

"I love you, Sinnius. Not romantically but you know what I mean." I intertwined my arm with his' and rubbed his bicep. "You're also the family I've always needed."

"I love you too, Alysanne, and I'm not going anywhere, even when we fight, cunt," he said,
making me laugh.

Sinnius and I made our way out of the bedroom and downstairs; it was quite emotional, I've spent months on end in therapy, trying to let go of my rage that is only affecting me, and it seems as if this is the moment that finally unlocks the lock keeping me in the imaginary cage.

I don't have a bouquet because my bundle of joy, my Corvina and Ares, will take that part once I reach their father.

As I walked down the aisle, I tried to see every
single face that came to celebrate Azarov and my love, but one singular face caught my attention; in a brown tulle gown she stood by a big tree: Ilyria.

"She's here," I whispered, gazing up Sinnius; "Ilyria is here, Sinn."

His eyes frantically looked in every direction
until he found her, "Do you—"

"Go," I almost push him, but he immediately
sprinted away. If I get my fairytale today, then so should everyone else.

At the end of the altar, my fiancé handed me
our baby; he looks absolutely wonderful in
her tiny tuxedo. Corvina looks beautiful in her puffy beige dress.

"You look beautiful, mama." Corvina smiled at me, as I caressed her cheek. "Just like you, princess."

"Are we ready?" The judge asked.

"Are we?" Azarov wiggled his eyebrows, making me chuckle.

"I am indeed. What about you, handsome?"

A romantic sigh left his mouth, "To start a new life and venture into the unknown in which we might fail?"

A grin adorned his lips, "As long as you, Corvina and Ares are there to sweeten my every day, I'll be fine. I love you, angel."

THE END