016: Fina-fucking-lly

|Isadora Cordova|

"Baby, don't you think they're moving so fucking slow?" I conclude as Diavolo walks out of the bathroom.

Fuck, his body is truly perfection; finely sculpted, big and solid. It's everything that makes me wet all wrapped into one person. The water glides down his flawless skin, in between the ridges of his muscles and it automatically makes my mouth water for a taste. A fluffy white towel tied loosely around his waist, displaying his impressive V line that leads to something I have had my mouth on many times.

He's so fucking hot, it drives me fucking insane. A possessed woman who only wants to fuck him into oblivion, the desire with how dominating it contrasts against his chocolate beard is hazardous to my pussy but I'm not complaining. Diavolo resembled a beast, all powerful and divine. Especially, when he drops the towel to give me the perfect view of his juicy ass. 

Is it possible to be jealous because damn the urge to smack it and shove my heels into it is so real.

"Better stop staring at my ass, sweetness," he teased, I can already picture the smirk forming on his face as he pulls on a pair of inky Calvin Klein's causing me to frown at his actions.

Boo, I wanna see more ass and what's in front.

Diavolo stalks closer towards me on the bed. Standing on my knees, tugging on the waistband of his Calvin's I pulled him into me. The heat radiating from his body due to his shower is seeping into mine, making me horny as fuck to have him. Tracing my fingers down his biceps that's could easily crush me in a second made my heart rate pick up because the thought is so damn appealing.

"Your ass isn't the only thing I like to stare at," lightly tracing my tongue along my bottom lip.

That captured his attention since those sparkling sapphires refocused onto my lips, his breathing deepened and the fire collided within us. No matter how many I tasted his silky soft lips, they always electrocuted my senses, demolishing every fragment of my soul. I never get tired of his cigar spiced tongue laced with whiskey that battle with my own, it's delicious and spell-binding. The scent of his spiced body wash is fogging my mind and I seemingly find the willpower to detach myself from him. Because this matter is far more important than sucking his dick.

Okay, that's debatable.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful. You're worth billions." Diavolo stated.

I kissed him even deeper, "Two-hundred sixty billion, baby."

"Mhh... I'm hearing sex..." Diavolo slipped his finger through my soaked panties.

"We are getting side-tracked!" I groan, detaching our lips.

He growled in annoyance, licking his fingers. "Maybe you should stop being so fucking sexy then." Diavolo snapped.

Raising my brow in amusement at his pouty face, "That is not possible."

Diavolo let out a heavy sigh before pecking my lips and lying back in the bed, stretching his arms behind his head that doubled the size of his muscles.

"Fine, baby. Who were you talking about again?" Furrowing his brows in confusion.

Flicking his forehead at the stupidity he emits, "Your cousin and my best friend."

Diavolo rubs the spot with a scowl attached, "Ow! you know when I'm seconds away from being buried in your pussy, I don't think about anything else." He defends.

Rolling my eyes, "Real classy, stud."

Diavolo plastered that arrogant grin upon his plush cherry lips, "You love me anyway."