037: A slice of love

|Alysanne Valentine|

8 months later

One would assume that after that encounter, everything would have been smooth sailing.

That wasn't happening.

Isadora pushed the date of her wedding a year early, in three months she decided it was a good idea to plan a wedding herself. I love her and that brilliant mind but she wasn't cut out for wedding planning therefore I hired her a planner to take the load off of her.

The only thing she needed to worry about is which dress to pick.

She fought me all the way, putting the planner under immense pressure and threatening him a little. But it was all worth it, he put together the most magnificent wedding that you only saw in fairytales.

A contrast between snow white and diamonds, it must have costed a fortune but Isadora loved the glamour so you wouldn't expect anything else. Her wedding gown for me was the show stopper, a stunning mermaid style white silk, with detatled diamonds dripping from her breasts to her waist. The sweetheart neckline with a lacy trim and her veil concealing her beauty.

We expected vows to be exchanged because they are not ashamed to express there love for eahcother in eccentric ways but Isadora informed me that they would exchange vows in their own personal space where it is just the two of them.

That's when I started crying.

I love being pregnant and this baby growing inside of me but I'm exhausted from crying at every small thing. Azarov asked me if I wanted tea the other day and I burst into tears over how sweet he is.

Azarov has been wonderful throughout these three months. He is always checking up on me, if he has a meeting during one of my doctors appointments, Azarov will cancel them all just to accompany me. He finds every opportunity to caress my stomach, even more so that I am quite prominent. I have never seen him smile this much in my life and it's precious to me.

We told everyone a week after I found out. They were all excited, especially Diavolo who pulled Azarov aside. Isadora claimed throwing me a gender reveal and Azarov didn't mind because I wanted one. It will be next month after they return from their honeymoon. Boy or girl, it didn't matter because I will be grateful for a healthy baby.

We also told Corvina and I have never seen her that excited, practically on a sugar binge. Her hands instantly went to my flat belly at the time and she demanded a brother because Ziana had Knoa. Azarov's eyes sparkled with love and it made my cry, again.

He shared with me one day about what Rebecca put him through when she was pregnant with Corvina. The amount of stress he was under, not being able to enjoy the miracle of having his baby come into this world naturally. That's why he is so attentive, he is thrilled about this pregnancy.

Azarov hands me a strawberry juice in a champagne flute just so I don't feel left out from everyone drinking alcohol. I chuckle and kiss his cheek, a soft smile peaking through his lush lips.

"Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome, angel."

He brushes his fingers through his ebony locks, the chocolate in his eyes turning gold with each day. "How you feeling? Do you want to sit down?" He worries.