030: Waking up the She-Devil

|Alysanne Valentine|

"This is how I die!" She cries.

She sniffles, wiping her eyes profusely. "This must be what real torture is"

Raising my brow at her, "Really, babe?"

Rolling my eyes at her dramatics, "You are literally chopping onions."

Isadora cries, those silvery blue eyes coated with tears. "Merda! This thing is satan." motioning to the barely cut onion.

(Shit)

"How are you going to cook for Diavolo?"

She throws her hands up in defeat, "Fuck the relationship, I am not built to be a housewife."

I sigh, taking over the reigns and easily chopping the onions into cubes for the omelet I am making for breakfast.

"It's a good thing that you hire chefs then."

"Otherwise, Diavolo would die from starvation. Quell'uomo non sa cucinare anche se la sua vita dipendesse da questo." She adds seriously.

(That man can't cook even if his life depended on it)

I laugh. Getting busy with making five omelets for everyone since its breakfast time. Diavolo and Isadora came over to do business, I mean Diavolo came for business while Isadora came because she was hungry.

"You are so wifey material!" She declares.

"Too bad for you, I'm already taken," sticking my tongue out at her.

Isadora scoffs, "You guys are so disgustingly cute!"

"I agree." Diavolo states, reaching the counter.

"Since when?"

"Since I've never seen Azarov this happy in his entire life."

Suddenly, Azarov collars my neck from behind, arching my face upwards so he can connect our lips. It wasn't brief, I can taste the minty toothpaste on his tongue and the scent of his aftershave filling my senses.

When he pulls back, a smile graces his beautiful face. Those honeyed eyes filled with love that it makes my cheeks hurt. Warmth wraps around my heart, a feeling that's always been around ever since I met him.

"Good morning, angel."

"That was so fucking hot!" Isadora voices, pulling us out of our bubble.

She stares, jaw dropped before smacking Diavolo. "Why can't you be like that? You need to take tips from your cousin!" annoyance clouding her expression.

Diavolo is fuming at this point, "What more do you want from me, woman? Isn't it enough that I fuck you almost ten times a day?!"

I can feel Azarov's body shake next to me, that's when I see a hint of a smile as he tries to conceal his laughter which in turn makes me laugh at the chaotic duo.

"Oh! So you're tired of having sex with me? Fine!" Isadora scoffs, removing herself from the counter and disappearing upstairs.

Diavolo let's out a breath, dragging his hands over his face before following her upstairs. "Sweetness, that's not what I meant. You know I love having sex with you!"

"Oh, it's fine. Why don't we call off this wedding as well?!" she angrily announces.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!" Diavolo yelled.

"THAT CAN BE ARRANGED, YOU FUCK!"

Azarov chuckles, "As much as they fight, they love each other hard."