033: Fractured promises

|Alysanne Valentine|

Torture doesn't get me to spill my secrets but being tortured with the promise of pain is addicting. I am an easy target. You analyze my appearance and automatically assume that the tiny woman won't be able to handle pain. Quite the opposite, I relish in the pain. One cannot fathom how riveting the pain is unless you experience the appreciation first hand.

Rebecca was shaking from my actions, fear coating those molten silver orbs that turned white as snow. Sinnius' lips uprooted into a devilish grin, admiring the way I tore the chunk of flesh. Golden honey sparking with admiration. Rebecca immediately called for more men to restrain me but she failed miserably.

Smashing my head against theirs, a splitting headache surfacing at the action. I tore off their ear or a chunk of their neck, the blood coating my entire face like a horror movie. The four men lay motionless on the ground and I grinned, teeth coated in crimson.

Imagine the damage I could have done without these restraints.

Licking the front of my teeth, "Is that the best you've got?"

Rebecca is fuming, the hatred in her eves intensifying with each second. She shoves Sinnius aside, ready to pounce on me but he wraps his arms around her waist, restraining her.

"Get the fuck off of me!" she yells, trying to wiggle her way out of his grasp but it's obvious that this whole act is for show.

Even Rebecca is aware that I can kill her with these restraints; brutally and painfully. She thrives on attention, it feeds her black heart. Making her feel special even though she is below average in everyone's eyes. The only time that could have remotely made her feel special is the time that she played both Azarov and Sinnius.

They won't be repeating that mistake again.

"You think you are still better than me. I will fuck you up and ruin that smug look off of your face. I will make you realize that I am superior to you!" Rebecca threatens.

"What're you gonna do? Drown me in your tears?" I snorted.

"I'll kill you with my hands, you bitch!"

I can see Sinnius roll his eyes, "Highly doubt that."

She glares at him but he isn't fazed by her.

Rolling my neck around to lessen the ache in my muscles, "If that is your goal, it is kind of pathetic since you let all these men do your job for you. It seems that you believe you are of some kind of importance but you're mere existence is nothing more than a nuisance."

Rebecca is affected by my words, attempting to cover up her mishap with a chuckle. "No sweetheart, what I'm going to do is take Azarov away from you. He is an honorable man, he would never turn away the mother of his child, especially when she has been tortured alongside you. When he finds out that you are dead, the only person he will lean on is me."

I laugh, not one word in her entire speech got to me. "You really think that's what's going to happen? Even if I am dead, Azarov will never want you. He would rather spend his entire life alone than spend another second in the same room as you. Sinnius doesn't even like being around in this type of situation when you guys are working together. Do you not realize that you are a fucked up human being that no one will ever want? Battered and bruised, and still no one would save you."

The truth hurts but it's so satisfying on the face of a fucked up bitch like her.

"Damn right." Sinnius agrees.

Suddenly, a sting erupted from my cheek; honestly it felt like a mosquito bite. Rebecca rolls her shoulders, attempting to stand tall but mentally I've already corrupted her hierarchy. I have slapped her harder without even lifting a finger.