Introduction

Hey guys, thank you for stopping by! This is my first story so I hope that there aren't too many errors! (please be nice to me 🥹❤️) This is a girlxgirl/ TeacherxStudent story - So if you are not comfortable reading with that in mind then now is your opportunity to click off the story :)

This story will also be very different compared to what you are probably used to, so keep that in mind as you read. I'm very much a supernatural freak so this story will definitely be about those sorts of things!

I will frequently be showing pictures that I either find on Pinterest or through Ai to help describe what the characters look like, are wearing, or what their surroundings are. I hope you enjoy.

All characters are made up by me, and are not real. I don't own any of the pictures throughout the story.

I hope you guys enjoy it! Thank you for reading my story <3

 Please don't copy or plagiarize my story in any way!

Character introductions: ( Other than the pictures the descriptions would be considered spoilers, so if you want you can skip them for now and come back if you ever need a reminder on anyone's abilities.)

***

Introduction:

Hi my name is Ellie Moon and today is my first day starting school at the world-famous, Rosemary Academy.

To say that I'm excited would be an understatement. Because, believe it or not I actually haven't been to what you would consider a normal school in a very long time. Instead, I've spent the past couple years helping my parents solve cases.

Something you should probably know about me though is that I can indeed use magic. It's not like what most people in my world are able to do either.

You could say that I'm able to manipulate it and almost copy it at times which has really been able to come in handy in most cases.

Now not many people know this about me because of how dangerous and rare my gifts are. In fact, I'm the only person known to have this gift. Not to mention if anyone found out about it, I would have all sorts of people try to take me to get ahold of my power. whether they lock me away and use me, or in worse case scenarios put me into some lab as an experiment. Typical, I know.

The only ones who know more about my powers would be my parents, Elias and Eve Moon, along with my sister Eliza, and my best friend Elizabeth Fox. They found out when I was younger and started copying everything that they could do, it shocked them to no end wondering how I acquired such a gift.

My father Elias is able to control the moon's power along with its light. my mother being able to control and feel the earth's energy. Now as for my sister, I would say her gifts were even cooler. Shes able to see the future, on top of also being able to see people's auras, which is something that I am also able to do other than seeing the future. I have no idea how she is able to do that.

But with that being said I have to be extra careful too considering how famous my family is. My parents are literally some of the most famous and well-known detectives in the world. They have saved the world so many times from bad witches and wizards and all things unnatural. You know, your typical villain era kind of things and how people want to rule the world.

On top of all of that, my sister and I have helped in many cases as well. It's how I got the nickname "the prodigy child" considering I could easily crack cases that others triple my age couldn't.