Chapter 17

Eliza's POV

I was shocked to see the famous Megan Ryder standing there at the gate when we first pulled up to the school's entrance.

I could tell that she was just as surprised when I told her who I was, I don't think she was expecting it at all.

After our introductions I had quickly stationed my men into shifts to help watch the gates.

I was quick to tell Megan and the other teachers that they could go back to their homes and get some rest, but not before I pulled Megan aside and asked her to walk with me to Ellie's dorm.

She seemed nervous when I asked her, but proceeded to show me the way anyways.

"So." I started, continuing to follow Megan down the stone pathway, streetlights illuminating light for us to see in.

"I'm not going to beat around the bush or anything with you Megan, we are both adults."

I watched as she gave me a confused look before I proceeded to say anything.

"I know about you and my sister." I told her bluntly, instantly watching as her body tensed.

She quickly turned her gaze onto me, her eyes wide in shock.

"I-I'm sorry what?" She barely stumbled out, looking nervous now.

"You heard exactly what I just said. I know about you dating Ellie." I repeated, giving her a curious look as she stood there silently.

I watched her slowly put her shaky hands into her coat pockets, before she sighed.

"How would you know that?" she questioned, seeming to regain some of her composure back.

"Because I can see the future Megan." Is all I said, continuing to follow her up to what I guessed was Ellie's dorm.

We both made our way up the steps before I softly knocked on the front door and waited.

I looked back at Megan, seeing her look like she was deep in thought.

A few seconds later I felt Ellie's energy approaching the door, before it quickly opened revealing my little sister.

"Eliza?" She said, giving me a surprised look.

____

Ellie's POV

"Hey little sis." Eliza said, walking up to me and wrapping her arms around me.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, surprised that she just showed up after all of this time.

I knew that she was busy with being one of the main leaders in the magic industry.

"Aww well other than missing my little sister, your school called and asked for backup with the recent attack that happened today. So here I am." She said, pulling away and smiling at me.

I nodded before realizing another presence was standing behind her.

"Megan?" I asked out loud, seeing her standing there with a startled look on her face.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her wondering what was wrong, just as my sister spoke up beside me.

"Ellie, I think we all need to have a chat inside." Eliza said, referring her look back to Megan and then me.

I gulped, realization hitting me as I let both women walk past me inside the house, closing the door behind them.

"Big sis Eliza, is that you?" My redheaded best friend said standing up.

"OH MY GOSH IT IS!!" She squealed, quickly running up to her and hugging her.

"Hi little one." Eliza chuckled, placing her hand onto her head and ruffling her hair up.

"Long time no see." She said, returning her hug before letting go.

"You're telling me! But, why are you suddenly here?" Liz questioned, looking back towards me.

I watched as she looked between both Megan and I and then back at Eliza, before her eyes suddenly widened in understanding.

"Well other than the sudden attacks that have been happening here at your school, I think we all know why I'm here with Ms. Ryder." Eliza said glancing back at me and then to Megan.

Liz knew all about Eliza's powers and how she could see the future, as well as see auras and feel people's energy just like me.

"Oh." was all Liz said, before we all made our way back into my living room and over to my couch.

Eliza sat down first, with Liz following closely behind and sitting next to her.

I looked back at Megan to see her with a pale expression on her face.

I lightly grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers together causing her to quickly look at me with a concerned expression.

"Everything will be okay I promise, come on." I said to her using my telepathy.

She stared at me for a moment before slowly nodding her head and following me over to the couch, sitting down to the left of me.

I saw Eliza staring at our intertwined hands before looking back up to me and meeting my gaze.

"So, how did this start?" She questioned, looking from me and over to Megan.

I felt Megan's hand tighten in mine a bit, looking nervous.

"Eliza, don't start with this interrogation crap. You and I both know very well how it started, there is no point in playing games." I said back, showing her that I was annoyed with her hiding that fact from Megan.

Seemingly defeated Eliza sighed before slowly nodding her head at me.

"Sure, I just wanted to hear it coming from Megan. I already know how you feel about her El."

I just rolled my eyes at her and waited to see what Megan was going to say. She looked at me before averting her eyes back onto Eliza.

"What exactly is it that you are wanting to know?" she finally said, making Eliza cross her legs and give her a questioning look.

"What are your intentions with my sister?"

Yeahhh I know you guys hate me with these cliffhangers and shorter chapters. Things are only going to get crazier going forward.

Vote and Comment <3