Chapter 2

Ms. Ryder's POV:

I watched all of my new students start piling into the room. This might be the first day, but I still decided that I would test out their gifts.

I was currently sitting at my desk invisible, and so far, not a single person noticed. Not that I expected them too, no one ever has.

I mostly just enjoyed seeing the shocked looks on people's faces when I suddenly appeared in front of them. You could say that I loved messing with people. In fact, I did it so much that it's what I was known for. Granted it has gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past.

Just then, taking me out of my thoughts, I noticed another girl suddenly appear at the door and my jaw instantly dropped.

She was absolutely breathtaking. She had long brown hair and the prettiest ocean blue eyes that I have ever seen. She was wearing dark skinny jeans that hugged all of her curves in just the right places and a white shirt that exposed her toned stomach showing... Is that a six pack?!  

I watched her make her way to the very back of the room, sitting closest to the desk by the window. She had just barely sat down in her seat when the bell rang, signaling for me to start class. 

I waited a few minutes to do anything, my gaze still focused on the girl. Time itself seemed to no longer exist.

"where's the teacher at?" A male voice suddenly asked.

I disregarded it, never taking my eyes off of the girl in the back. She must have noticed because she looked up just after the boy spoke. Her eyes suddenly meeting mine.

***

Ellie Moon's POV

She looked shocked that I could see her. Her emerald eyes were wide for a few moments as she stared. I saw her lip's part but then quickly close, as she regained her composer. We held eye contact for what seemed like many long minutes before she eventually smirked at me. I could feel my face heat up as we stared at each other. 

"Maybe she's late?" Another girl said. Taking me out of my trance. It must have snapped her out of it as well because just then the woman stood up and walked in front of her desk. 

Suddenly you could hear gasps coming from all around the room as she stood there leaning on the front of her desk with her legs crossed. She was wearing a beautiful black dress that hugged her body perfectly, lookinh like she just came from a model fashion runway.

 She was wearing a beautiful black dress that hugged her body perfectly, lookinh like she just came from a model fashion runway

"Holy shit she just came out of nowhere!" Someone said

"How did she do that?!" Another person said

"Damn she's so hot" someone said next to me. I looked over and noticed a boy with shaggy blonde hair and blue eyes sitting at the desk on my right. He noticed me looking at him and instantly smiled.

"Hi, the names Isaac." he said, extending his hand for me to shake.

"Ellie" I smiled shaking his hand. His eyes widened for a second, some kind of realization beaming in his eyes before he nodded then focused his attention back to the goddess that stood up front.