Chapter 11

Megan's POV

I didn't realize that I fell asleep because the next thing I knew I woke up laying down on Ellie's lap while she played with my hair.

"Mm, that feels nice." I sighed as her fingers moved against my scalp. I felt her hands suddenly stop, making me open my eyes up to look at her.

"No please don't stop" I whined, begging for her to continue working her magic. She chuckled before resuming what she was doing. It felt so good.

"Megan?" she suddenly said, breaking the silence.

"Hm?" I hummed, focusing on her fingers massaging me.

"I should probably get back to my dorm yeah?" She questioned, making me groan. "It's already 11:57pm" she told me.

"You can just stay here, it's far too late for you to go anywhere right now." I said trying to convince her. 

The truth is, I was still worried about her. And of course, I didn't want her to leave yet.

"A-are you sure?" She whispered as if she couldn't believe what I just said.

"Absolutely. You're staying here with me, there's no further discussion."

Ellie's POV

Megan said showing her authoritative side. She made it almost seem like she wouldn't let me leave even if I tried too. Not that I wanted to leave in the first place. 

"Okay... well, I will sleep here on the couch then, and you can go to sleep up on your bed." I said, wanting to see how she would react. I heard her briefly mumble something to herself, not seeming to like what I just said.

 Without saying anything, she instantly got off of me and stood up. Before I realized what was happening, she suddenly picked me up bridal style making me squeal in her arms. 

"No, you're going to sleep in my bed, with me." She said asserting her dominance. Good hell, this woman was going to be the death of me.

"B-but I-"

"Not buts" she said cutting me off. "You'll be sleeping with me and that's final." She said giving me a 'do not fight with me on this because I will win' type of look.

I slowly nodded my head, wrapping my arms around her neck, giving into her. I felt her shiver as she continued to carry me up the stairs before walking us into her bedroom and laying me down on to her bed. I gulped as I watched her staring down at me as if she was contemplating something.

"If you need to use the restroom at all, it's just that door over there." She said pointing to one of the doors in her room. I nodded as she slowly backed up and walked towards what I guessed to be her closet. She disappeared in there for a moment, I could hear her opening and closing drawers before she finally came out with some comfy looking clothes.

"Here you can sleep in these." She said handing me a pair of dark gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Thanks" I mumbled to her, taking the clothes she gave me. Just then an idea popped into my head. I knew this was probably a really bad idea, but I couldn't help myself.

I grinned to myself before I moved my hands to the bottom of my shirt, slowly lifting it over my head and onto the floor. I figured I'd give her a little show after all of the little games she's been playing with me today. And every day for that matter.

I watched as her jaw dropped, her eyes shamelessly roaming all over my body, liking what she saw. I could see her breathing suddenly change as she continued to stand there watching me undress.