Chapter 13

Megan's POV

It's Monday morning and I am currently standing in the gym with one of the other teachers Ms. Raie. She was the coach for the school's volleyball team, which means that I would be assisting her with the team in my free time.

 We had just barely finished setting everything up for try outs that were going to start within the next 10 minutes. 

You would think that there was a game going on with all of the people not only sitting and watching in the bleachers, but also out on the courts getting warmed up. 

I still haven't seen Ellie yet; I knew she was excited to try out, she talked so much about it all week. 

That reminds me, it's been one week since she and I decided to give "us" a try. And so far, it's been nothing short of perfect. We would sneak dates at my house, or at her dorm. Watching movies, playing games, or making arts and crafts together which I never expected her to enjoy. It honestly made me super happy that she also enjoyed the little things just as much as I do.

 She also surprised me the other night, and teleported us to a small town in Italy to go on a romantic date get away from everyone here at school. 

Something I'm sure you are wondering is how we didn't get noticed while we were roaming the streets. Needless to say, Ellie is full of never-ending surprises.

 She ended up using her magic to change our appearance into an elderly couple. Which was honestly quite hilarious to watch play out. 

We pretended that we were married, which was actually a lot more fun than it should have been. 

A waiter at one of the restaurants even told us that she couldn't wait to marry someone with as much love as me and Ellie have for each other. It was really cute and funny. Two rowdy old people making such a big scene out in public. 

I couldn't help the thoughts that swarmed in my mind after what that waiter said to us. 

Love... 

I mean, I know that I deeply care for Ellie. But love? Well, I still wasn't sure if I loved her yet. But I knew my feelings for her were only getting stronger every day that passed forward. 

I was looking down at my clipboard, seeing how many people had signed up when I noticed Ellie walking into the gym with her best friend Elizabeth. I tried to control my racing thoughts when I saw that she was only wearing black shorts and a matching sports bra, exposing her toned stomach and tattoos. 

I saw her looking around the gym until her gaze eventually landed onto me, causing her to grin once she noticed where I was looking. 

"Megan are you ready to start?" A voice said, breaking me out of my thoughts. I turned my attention to Ms. Raie who was standing there with her clipboard. 

"Yup, Lauren, let's get this thing rolling." I replied clapping my hands together. 

"Alright everyone!" Lauren said into the mic. "The official try outs for rosemary academy school's volleyball team is now starting!" Everyone in the gym erupted in excitement, clapping and whistling in anticipation. 

"Okay first we will have the senior try outs, and then depending on how much time we have left, the juniors and then sophomores. If we run out of time, we will hold the rest of the try outs tomorrow so no one worry. Everyone gets a shot at both the varsity and regular teams." She said looking down into her clipboard. 

"Now, for those of you who don't know who Ms. Ryder is, she will be the assistant coach for the varsity team! So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask her or myself."