Chapter 12

Ellie's POV

I felt shuffling in the bed next to me, causing me to stir and open my eyes. I yawned before looking beside me to see Megan smiling down at me.

"Good morning beautiful." she said, making me instantly smile and cuddle into her. She slowly moving her face down to mine, brushing her soft lips against mine.

"I could get used to this." I happily sighed, content with the woman in my arms.

"We should probably get up soon my love." She said, earning a groan from me, making her chuckle.

"But you're so comfortable to lay on, I'd rather stay here and cuddle you all day." I grumbled, tightening my grip on her waist. 

I felt her body relax into me as I laid my head onto her chest, causing her to play with my hair.

"Tempting." She breathed lightly, causing her chest to move upward against me. I could hear her calm heartbeat, making me relax even more into her.

 "As much as I would love to do that, we should probably get ready and talk about somethings." She said, making me look up at her. 

Her eyes were closed while she continued playing with my hair.

"What kind of talk?" I asked, knowing very well what kind of talk she was referring to. 

She opened her eyes to look at me, giving me a light smile.

"About us, and about last night." She said, watching my reaction. I slowly nodded my head in understanding.

"Okay." I said, hearing her hum at my response.

"But before we get to that, how about you go take a shower and get cleaned up while I go make us some breakfast." she said, moving her hand caressing my cheek.

I smiled at her, giving her a small peck on her lips. 

"That would be great." I said, slowly unwrapping my arms from around her body. 

It hadn't occurred to me that we were both still laying there naked, until Megan stepped out of the blanket completely exposing her body. 

I couldn't help the feelings and images of last night that came back to me as I watched her. She noticed my gaze and winked at me.

"Like what you see?" She said, making me gulp. 

She's an actual goddess I swear. 

My reaction caused her to chuckle before she pulled her sweats back on and put on a black sports bra with it. I seriously hope she wears a shirt too or else I won't be able to focus at all around her for this conversation we are supposed to have.

I averted my gaze and made my way out of bed, turning to see her already eyeing me. 

She had that same hungry gaze from last night as her eyes roamed all over my body. I saw her stare for a few moments before she shook her head, mumbling something to herself and turned around towards the door. 

"Feel free to wear anything of mine when you're done." She said, before making her way out of the room.

____

I had taken a 15-minute-long shower before I made my way out and into her huge walk-in closet. 

Looking around at everything she owned, from dresses, to a lot of designers, to straight comfy. I decided on her oversized gray knitted sweatshirt to wear with my black skinny jeans. It smelled just like her perfume which made me smile. 

Once I finished getting dressed, I made my way out of her room and downstairs towards the kitchen. 

I saw Remi giving me a knowing look when I passed by him in the hallway, making me reach out to give his head a pat.