Chapter 7

Ellie's POV

My head was absolutely killing me.

I felt myself move my hand up against my head, holding it in hopes that it would help stop the constant pounding.

"Welcome to the land of the living." Someone said, causing me to groan. I tried grabbing onto something before suddenly falling off of something and onto the floor.

"Fuck." I said, slowly opening my eyes to see that I had indeed fallen off of one of the many couches. I turned to see Isaac standing there chuckling at me, an amused expression on his face.

"Here take these." He said, handing me a bottle of water and a pill. 

"It will help with the hangover." He said, turning back towards the kitchen as I reluctantly I took the pill and swallowed it down along with the water.

"Thanks." I said, slowly getting up and standing up from the floor. He nodded before grabbing something out of his fridge.

"You might want to get Liz up, school starts in 30 minutes." he said, pointing his finger over to a passed-out Liz on the floor. I laughed at myself before going over to her shaking her awake.

"Liz wake up." I said rolling her over making her groan.

"Just five more minutes." She grumbled not moving. I've known her long enough to know she wasn't going to get up any time soon.

I sighed, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulders as she just laid their limp having no care in the world. You'd think that she was used to this by the way that I was carrying her. Then again, this has happened multiple times before whenever we went to parties. 

"Thanks again Isaac, I'll see you in first!" I yelled to him seeing him wave, before racing us out the door and in the direction of my dorm.

It took me about 10 minutes by the time we got there, Liz was still fast asleep and not moving. I knew she wasn't going to be getting up anytime soon so I ended up putting her into my bed before quickly going into my closet and looking for an outfit to wear.

I decided on black shorts, a black crop top and a comfy blazer since I knew I'd likely be dying from my hangover for the rest of the day.

(Ellie's outfit)

I grabbed a banana with water and an ibuprofen that I put on the dresser next to the bed for Liz whenever she finally woke up

I continued getting ready, applying a tiny amount of make up before grabbing my school bag and sprinting off towards the school building.

I was already 5 minutes late which meant Megan would likely kill me once I got there, then again knowing my luck she would just ignore me anyways.

Just as I finally rounded the corner of the hall that led me towards her classroom, I could see that her door was already closed, meaning she had started class.