Chapter 15

Megan's POV

I had just barely made my way into the headmaster's office, seeing all of the other teachers and faculty frantically gathering around to see what was going to happen.

"Megan finally! Oh my gosh this is crazy!" I turned to see one of the older teachers, Mr. Gonzales come and stand next to me. 

(Picture of Mr. Gonzales)

"Hi Samuel, yes I am quite surprised by this news

"Hi Samuel, yes I am quite surprised by this news." I said as we made our way into the room, sitting in some of the vacant chairs alongside the other teachers.

"It really is, in all of my 30 years of working here nothing like this has ever happened before!" He loudly whispered to me, making me look over at him and scrunch my eyes together.

"Really?" I watched as he slowly nodded, looking back and forth to see if anyone else was paying attention to our conversation.

"I really think this could have something to do with that new student that came this year. You know the one, Ms. Ellie Moon, she is in your classes right?" I felt myself tense up at his words, how could any of this have anything to do with her? I mean seriously, I have been with her just about every day for weeks to know that she has nothing to do with any of this.

"What are you implying?" I questioned, beginning to get a little defensive over Ellie. He raised his eyebrows at me, giving me an almost knowing look.

"Nothing bad regarding her... I just have a feeling that there are some people here that might be trying to go after her considering who she is." He finished, looking back up at the remaining teachers that continued coming into the room.

Our conversation suddenly getting cut off when the headmasters voice sung throughout the room.

"Hey everyone can I please get your attention!" He yelled, causing all of the teachers to stop talking and quiet down.

"Right, so I'm sure you all have so many questions as to how things have even gotten to this point, and I just wanted to start off by saying that not to long ago we found two of our west guards killed, and 3 gone missing." This caused an uproar amongst all of the teachers.

"Everyone please! I understand your concern but we really need to come up with some solutions to all of this!" He shouted again, people turned their heads back, going silent.

"Right...  So, this evening we found evidence of supernatural phenomenon around the gates, as well as video footage of the events that took place." he said grimacing as if thinking back to what he saw.

"Excuse me Oliver? Just what exactly are we going to do about all of this?" A girl teacher stood up and spoke. If I remember correctly, I think her name was Aubrey Williams.

"Thank you, Aubrey, for stating the obvious." He sarcastically said, causing me to roll my eyes.

He's so obnoxious.