Chapter 16

Megan's POV

After the meeting ended everyone quickly left and went to their houses.

However, myself and the other teachers that were assigned to my group, made our way over to our gates alongside the 5 other teachers that would help us all watch the premises.

I was currently just standing there watching and inspecting my surroundings with the others.

Samuel just so happened to be assigned here with me, along with four others who I had just barely met.

One was a man with dark black hair and brown eyes, his name was Eddie Borne. I quickly found out that he was Josh Borne's older brother that barely graduated a couple years ago and decided he wanted to teach here.

The others where three girls, one with short pixie cut brown hair, another with long blonde hair, and the other with long braided blue hair.

They noticed my gaze on them and started walking up to me.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Megan." The girl with Bright blue hair said as she extended her hand out to me.

I nodded as I shook her hand in mine just as the other two girls made their way over to us.

"My name is Isabelle Mackenzie." The woman with blue hair continued.

"This is Ms. Ashton Montgomery." She pointed to the girl with blonde hair. "And Ms. Alice Celeste." She said referring to the woman with short brown hair.

I shook all of their hands and smiled.

"It's a pleasure to be working with all of you." I said, watching as they all nodded at me in agreement.

(Pictures of the teachers)

Isabelle Mackenzie

Eddie Borne

Alice Celeste

Alice Celeste

Ashton Montgomery

Ashton Montgomery

"You know it's actually really cool to finally see you in person

"You know it's actually really cool to finally see you in person." Isabelle said as she continued to observe the forest in front of us.

I stared at her, waiting for her to continue.

"It's just that I heard all of the rumors about how hot you are, but to be here now really places the cherry on top." she said, averting her gaze back to me as she smirked.

I just stared blankly at her, not wanting to give any kind of reaction at her comment.

"Come on Belle, leave the poor woman alone." Samuel said as he sat in one of the chairs lighting up a cigarette.

I always gave him crap anytime I saw him smoking but right now I was definitely considering asking him for one.

"Aww come on Sammie let me have my fun with her." She said in a playful voice.

He just shook his head and continued smoking.

Turning her attention back towards me with a mischievous grin on her lips.

"So... What do you say Megan? Wanna go on a date with me sometime?" she asked as she turned her attention back onto me with a mischievous grin on her lips.

I watched as she stepped closer, placing one of her hands onto my shoulder.

I stood there with my arms crossed, shifting my eyes down to stare at the hand she had placed on me.

She stood there, watching me with an amused expression.

I didn't say anything to her, doing my best to not get annoyed and cause a scene.

You would think by now she would have gotten the hint.

"Good luck with that one Belle, everyone in the world knows she wouldn't ever accept that offer." Alice said looking back at us, an amused smirk playing on her lips.

Isabelle sighed before finally removing her hand off of my shoulder, and walking back to her post.

"Yeah, but I still thought I would give it a try." She said in defeat, making the others lightly laugh.

I just rolled my eyes at them and continued scouting for anything that was out of place.

It was getting dark out now, making it harder for us to see anything.

"Yeah maybe in your dreams it will happen." Eddie teased, making the others laugh.

"If that were the case we would be doing more than just going on a date." Isabelle winked, causing me to scoff.

Good lord the things I have to deal with.

I turned back around and focused my attention back on the road in front of us - eventually noticing a few small lights quickly making their way up the road toward us.

"Someone is coming." I said out loud, squinting my eyes to try and get a better look.

The lights quickly getting closer just as four big army trucks suddenly appeared, stopping right in front of us.

I watched as a girl with short brown hair and bright blue eyes was the first to step out of the vehicle wearing an all-black outfit with the magic industry logo imprinted just above her right breastplate.

She rose an eyebrow once she noticed me watching her, many other men and women with similar clothing suddenly appearing close behind her.

"Ahh Megan Ryder, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." The girl said, walking closer to me. I gave her a confused look before responding.

"And you would be?" I challenged, seeing her instantly smirk at me with a knowing look in her eyes.

"I would be Eliza Moon, Ellie's older sister."

Ahhh Eliza finally showed up! Sorry for the shorter chapter... again 😂

Please Comment and Vote!