Chapter 6

Ellie's POV

It was the next morning and I was currently getting ready for school. I wasn't in the best mood after everything that happened last night with the headmaster and Megan. 

I really feel like I did something wrong, but I'm not entirely sure what I did.

 As far as I knew everything was going fine after I got her away from the headmaster. What a fucking creep, I still can't believe he tried to force her with compulsion into being his girlfriend.

Feeling annoyed, I briskly finished doing my makeup and went running to grab the rest of my things. I felt like dressing up quite a bit today, totally not for any certain reason, or person for that matter... I checked myself out in my mirror feeling hot.

(Picture of what Ellie is wearing)

I went down to my fridge and got myself an apple juice with a piece of toast before quickly heading out the door and towards the school

As I was walking, well more like speed running, I suddenly had this overwhelming feeling that someone was watching me. 

Without making it seem like I noticed I averted my eyes around the pathway. Looking around not seeing anyone out on the open fields to my left, and all that was to my right was a big forest. 

Figuring I was just being paranoid I decided to let it go, continuing to rush myself towards school.

When I finally made it, I scurried my way up and into Megan's classroom before the tardy bell rang. Seeing her eyes already watching me as I quickly sat down and put my things on my desk.

When I looked back up at her I saw her eyes were still on me. Seeing as her eyes scanned my body, her eyes flickering down to my legs, slowly travelling their way upward.

  When her eyes finally made their way up to my face, she froze, seeing that I had noticed her gaze on me, making her quickly look away.

I grinned to myself, feeling accomplished for my choice of clothing for the day. 

I don't know why I suddenly wanted her attention as much as I did, but I was going to make sure that I got it.

As class went on, I kept trying to get Megan's attention to focus onto me. 

However, for whatever reason she would just ignore me.

 I even raised my hand a few times to try and answer some of the questions she had asked the class. 

However, every time I did, she would always pretend like she didn't see my hand. Even if I was the only one who raised it, she would just act like no one knew the answer and would move on.

I was starting to get frustrated.

When class finally ended, I waited for everyone to finish leaving the room before I went up to Megan.