Chapter 19

Ellie's POV

The next morning, I woke up laying next to a naked Megan cuddled up to me.

I still can't believe how lucky I am over the fact that she is mine. She really said yes, I thought as a big smiled played its way across my face.

"Good morning baby." A sleepy Megan said, looking up at me. I smiled as I kissed her forehead continuing to look down at her.

"Good morning girlfriend." I beamed, giving her a cheesy smile as I watched her roll her eyes before smirking at my playful mood.

"I still can't believe we are a thing now." She sighed, reaching up and kissing me.

I felt myself instantly relax into the kiss, pulling her body closer to mine. The same pull from last night seeming to intensify that much more.

"Mmm." I moaned into her mouth, my body feeling as if it was suddenly on fire.

"Babe, we should probably get up before I decided to keep you here all day." I said, feeling her grin into the kiss.

"I wouldn't mind that at all." Megan hummed, trailing kissing from my neck down to my collarbone. I started moving my hands down her body, slowly cupping her ass in my hands right as my phone started to go off.

Sighing, I stopped what I was doing and picked up my phone to see that Liz was calling me.

"Don't answer it baby." I heard Megan whisper as she spread light kisses all around my exposed body. I shivered as I felt her hands start to move their way down my chest and to my tummy.

I was about to set the phone down when I saw another text come in from Liz.

"Bitch you better stop fucking your girlfriend and answer! It's an emergency!" It read, just as another call appeared on my phone.

"Oh, for fucks sake." I sighed as I accepted the call.

"This better be important." I answered, hearing Liz laugh on the other end.

I felt Megan start licking and sucking my neck, making my eyes shut as I tried to control my breathing.

"Wow so you two really ar-"

"Liz shut up, what do you need?" I said impatiently, wanting to get this call over with as quickly as possible.

"Okay fine, there's a meeting happening in the auditorium with everyone. Apparently, more people went missing last night. You two should probably make your way over here." She said, causing alarm in me.

"Okay we will be right over." I said, quickly hanging up the call and looking at a concerned Megan.

"Do you have any messages on your phone?" I asked her as she shifted off of me and over to the other nightstand for her phone. I watched as she reached over picking it up to begin scrolling.

"Oh, shit El, we need to go right now." Megan said, quickly scrambling her way over to my closet and getting dressed.

Glad she remembered to leave some spare clothes here, we both found something to wear as we both made our way over to the main building.

___

"Everyone I have some bad news I need to share with all of you." Ms. Raie said over the microphone. Everyone went silent, doing their best to stay calm in light of everything that's been happening.

"As many of you know we lost more people last night. We had a breach at the north gates... we... we lost the headmaster, along with several others who were guarding that station." Ms. Raie hiccupped, looking like she was trying her best to not get emotional.

I watched as Megan made her way up and sat at the top of the stage, along with many other teachers as Ms. Raie spoke.

"Because of this, we have established that Rosemary Academy is no longer safe for anyone and we've made the decision to send you all back home until further notice." She continued, causing everyone in the auditorium to shuffle in whispers.

"We have prepared buses at the east gates for all of you, as well as the remaining faculty to take until things start to get better. So, with that being said, please quickly gather your things and meet there within the next hour."

The mood was evident, as everyone silently made their way out of the building and towards our dorms to collect our things.

Ellie? Ellie can you hear me?

I felt the pull to my telepathy, recognizing Megans concerned voice.

Yeah, I can hear you, is everything okay? I thought back as I waited for her response.

Yes, I'm okay, once you're done getting what you need come meet me at the gate.

Nodding to myself I quickly went to my dorm and gathered a few of the things I needed, before making my way over to the gate to meet Megan.

Once I got close enough, I found rows of students and faculty making their way onto the buses.

I couldn't see Megan anywhere so I decided to look for her aura instead. I continued scanning the mass of people until my eyes landed on a strong emerald green just past the buses, alongside a golden red one.

Quickly and impatiently making my way through the rows of people, I found myself walking over to Megan who was also standing there talking to Liz, wondering what it is they are talking about.

Once I got close enough to them, they both turned their gazes over to me, concern written all over their faces.

"Guys what's wrong?" I questioned, watching as Megan shifted uncomfortably at my question, not holding my gaze.

"Ellie, it's your sister...They got her." Liz said, causing me to freeze.

"What?"

This are starting to get chaotic huh? Longer chapter's will be coming soon ..