Chapter 18

Just a warning, there will be smut further down in this chapter :) I will put a warning when it starts.

Megan's POV

"What exactly are your intentions with my sister?" Eliza questioned, giving me a light glare as she waited for my response.

I felt myself swallow my nerves before finally being able to say anything.

"I have no bad intentions with Ellie." I started confidently, seeing Eliza raise her eyebrow up at me as if to doubt what I said.

"I know you are probably suspicious of me, because as I'm sure you are well aware I am Ellie's teacher." I breathed out, watching her nod her head at me, confirming what I just said.

I felt Ellie squeezing my hand, helping to reassure me that everything was going to be okay.

I looked over at her and smiled, seeing her instantly get a wide grin on her face.

Turning back over to Eliza, I noticed she has a slight smirk on her face while watching us.

"To tell you the complete truth, I have liked Ellie ever since the first day I met her. I know that likely sounds crazy, and I promise I tried avoiding her once I realized I had these feelings for her. But well, as you can see, I eventually couldn't anymore and here we are now." I confessed to her older sister.

I watched her stare at me, as if to see if I was lying about anything I just said. When she decided that she couldn't find anything, she smiled at me and then nodded toward Ellie.

"Thank you for being honest with me Megan. I should probably tell you, just like Ellie said. I already knew all of this, and I just wanted to say that I might not accept the fact that you are her teacher. But I do support you both together, and I'm happy Ellie finally found herself a girlfriend." She finished, causing both Ellie and I to blush.

"She's not my girlfriend yet." Ellie shyly said, avoiding eye contact with her sister. Eliza smirked at her sister before standing up.

"Key word is yet, Little sis." She said, before walking in the direction of the door.

"Anyways I should probably get back and see how everything is going at the academy. Again, it was nice to finally meet you, Megan." She said before opening the front door. I nodded at her just as Liz abruptly stood up and followed after her.

"Yeah, I should probably be getting back to my dorm! Have a good night, guys." She said, before disappearing through the door and slamming it shut.

I turned my attention back over to Ellie, seeing she was in deep thought.

"El?" I asked, seeing her slowly look over to me before smiling.

"Yes beautiful?" She said, making my heart skip a beat.

"Are you okay?" I smiled back at her.

She nodded, slowly moving her face to mine and pecking my lips.

"Yes, I am completely fine, if anything I'm just worried about you with all of this." She confessed. "There are now two people who know about us."

I could see the worry flash in her eyes, as if she thought I was going to get scared and leave.

Shaking my head at her, I smiled at what I was about to say next.

"Ellie, even if the whole world managed to find out, I would still stick by your side." I beamed, seeing a wide smile forming onto her lips.

"And I will be honest with you, I am scared of the fact that your best friend, and especially your sister knows about us. But that won't at all change how I feel about you, and I definitely won't run away from it either. I guess this is me proving just how much you really mean to me." I said, seeing her sparkling eyes intensely staring back at me.