• 5 •

Two weeks had passed since Arya's unsettling encounter in the dark ally, and she couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to it than met the eye. It was as if the events of that night were etched into her memory, refusing to fade away.

Arya often found herself revisiting her conversation with her Aunt, seeking some rational explanation.

(Flashback to a conversation with her Aunt)

"But, Auntie, believe me. I saw him, and I helped him," Arya had insisted, her voice filled with conviction.

Her Aunt had sighed wearily, her expression marked by skepticism. "Arya, you're imagining things. I'm the one who wrote this entire story. It's just not possible for it to be real."

Arya had nervously nibbled on her lip, torn between her own vivid recollections and her Aunt's logical explanation. "But, Auntie, I was standing right near your desk when something flashed, and it pulled me into the story."

Her Aunt's gaze had softened as she spoke gently, "Arya, think about it logically, my dear."

With a reluctant nod, Arya had allowed doubt to creep in. "Yes, you're right. I must be imagining things."

Unable to silence her nagging questions, Arya mustered the courage to inquire further, "But, Auntie, where did you go that day? You never leave like that."

Her Aunt's face had tensed at the question, but instead of answering, she deflected, saying, "Arya, focus on your college, dear. Leave the novels aside for now, okay?"

(End of flashback)

As Arya sat in the library, engrossed in her studies for an upcoming exam, her phone pinged with a notification. She glanced at the screen, and her curiosity got the better of her as she read, "Oh, new chapter uploaded."

Unable to resist the temptation, she opened the page and began reading. The words on the screen painted a vivid picture:

Girl is screaming with ecstasy, "Please be slow.. ah..ah." His inner demon awoke upon hearing her groan. He started giving her a hard stroke. She started to scream, her screams becoming louder and louder. She is having problems breathing, so the girl starts taking off her light clothing. Then, they start kissing one another.

As their passion develops, a remarkable energy fills the room. He becomes more devil-like, which makes the girl's hands more eager to explore his body with greed. both exhibit overt lust.

.

.

But as Arya lost herself in the narrative, her surroundings appeared to change and became hazy. She was startled to discover herself in a completely different room when she looked up. 

She heard a strange sound, her eyes widened. She glances up and sees two people sucking up each other skin. kissing each other while completely undressed. 

She shouted and closed her eyes. Arya hurriedly averted her look as her heart pounded, feeling a mixture of humiliation and shock. She fell backward and said in amazement "Cover yourself."

"Cover yourself" she screamed again. 

While Arya's eyes are still closed, both of them hear her voice as the female stops making out and starts covering herself.

Aryan told the girl to go. The girl left the hotel room and was furiously staring at Arya. Once dressed, he continued, "You can open your eyes."

***
ARYA POV:

As I open my eyes, I meet his curious gaze. My face turns very crimson.

He then yelled fiercely, "Who the hell are you?"

"What exactly are you doing in my room?"

"How did you get the access?" I'm still processing everything I've encountered.

Thank goodness I didn't see anything because the room was dark. But he isn't the same person I save that strange night. What exactly am I doing here? Wasn't I reading the book where there was a sensual scene going on? wait Am i in the book, it means he's Mr. Aryan Roy. the book's main character, but is that possible? How can that be?

I was snapped out of my reverie by his assertive presence. "Miss, didn't you hear me? I'm asking you something" he said, standing directly in front of me and shaking my shoulder. My mind was still racing, trying to comprehend how I had ended up here in this inexplicable situation.

Our eyes met, and a sudden warmth surged through me, causing my cheeks to flush a deep shade of crimson. He was undeniably handsome, and his gaze was so intense that I found myself momentarily lost for words.  "I... I, what am I doing here?" I stammered, struggling to maintain composure under his captivating eyes.

He didn't let me finish my sentence, and his tone carried a hint of disbelief as he questioned, "Miss, are you one of my crazy fangirls? How did you even manage to get in here?"

I hesitated, caught off guard by his direct inquiry. Unsure of what else to do, I offered a shaky response, "Yes, yeah, I'm your fan—a big fan." It wasn't the truth, but it seemed like the safest thing to say in this bewildering situation.

"Wait a minute, weren't you seriously injured just last week? How did you manage to recover so quickly?" I asked, disbelief coloring my voice. It was astonishing; he had bounced back in no time, defying all expectations.

 He asks, "what, miss, have you lost your mind?"

"Miss, it's been nine months since I was hurt" 

"What" I yell, "yes" he replies.

His anger is palpable, but then, to my surprise, his tone softens somewhat as he continues, "Miss, you should never invade someone's privacy like that. It's wrong. I'm treating you as a young lady, but I want you to understand that what you did can land you in serious trouble, even behind bars. Are you getting my words?" I nod, still feeling overwhelmed by the bizarre turn of events.

With a simple directive, he says, "You can go now." I don't need any more encouragement. I seize the opportunity and quickly exit his hotel room, my heart still racing from the encounter.

As I step out into the hallway, I am once again greeted by those haunting words floating in the air: "To be continued."

Just like that, I found myself back in the library.