• 29 •

|AT THE CLUB|

Utkarsh and Aryan enter the club wearing casual clothes. so they don't look suspicious.

some girls wearing skin-tight dresses. approach them when they enter and say, "Hey hotties, would you like to join us" Aryan nodded in the Utkarsh direction. and reply 'yes' Those girls press their bodies purposefully against them. Utkarsh,horified, looked in the direction of Aryan, like he would save him.

The other girl whispered in Aryan's ear, "You know I'm not wearing my panty." Aryan looked at her like he was convinced. She again said, "I'm feeling horny and wet down there." looking down. Aryan then playfully said, "Wait here; I'll come back from the washroom after doing some work." making her look towards his pants. girl grin.

Aryan gets up from there. and look in the direction of poor Utkarsh. His whole facial expression looks horrifying. He then touched the airpod, which was attached to his right ear, and said, "Come outside." He then began existing. and Utkarsh excuse himself. taking out a sigh.

They both meet outside. "You look here; I look there, okay?" Aryan said. Utkarsh nodded.

They start looking around the backside of the club, but nothing seems off. But then something caught Utkarsh's eye. He said, "Boss, there two exist, and they both are on the same side; one has a danger sign". Aryan came, and he nodded towards Utkarsh so they could take action.

Suddenly, someone came out of their backs and said, "What are you doing here?" to which Aryan replied, "Uh, sir, we are looking for a wash room".

person reply, "Toilet and here?"

Then Utkarsh replied, "Yes, sir, we were looking; can you tell us?" When Utkarsh was speaking, that person started to take out a knife from his back. then go for an attack.

When Aryan pointed the gun, he said, "Wait, sir, we were being polite, and you were using a knife on us very bad." Utkarsh also takes out the gun.

That person asked, stammering "Who are you?"

Aryan replied, "We will know after we go inside". They drag that person inside. and what they saw was a surprise.

There was a basement-type interior. A lot of girls are sleeping on the floor, being caged. and there are a lot of drugs and imported alcohol on one wall and was lot of different rooms where maybe a lot of illegal work is going on.

They both look at each other and start with their work. Utkarsh calls all of the security who were disguised as some normal people around the club. With one call, they were there.

Aryan sits in one chair, relaxes, and calms while gunfire keeps playing in the background.

In a second, their leader was on the ground. "Boss, he is the supervisor." Utkarsh said, making him fall to the ground.

Aryan gets up from the chair and says, "So you are the one who was doing all those illegal things."

supervisor stammers in fear, "I'm not the one; I don't know anything about what you are talking about."

Aryan came near him and said, "Hmm, well we'll see And those girls?" raising one eyebrow.

supervisor replied, "They are girls, for selling oversea, they don't have partners or any family, and some are prostitutes, so no one try to find their missing." he then said "Sir, now let me go, please."

Aryan gets up and says, "Uttkarsh, send all these girls where they belong safely."

Utkarsh nodded and commands others, then Aryan said, "You, you are going with us, India."