• 33 •

He leaned forward, their lips crashing together with a fury she had never felt before. His hand moved to the back of her neck as he angled his head and deepened the kiss. She wrapped her arm around his neck, intertwining her fingers in his hair and tugging him closer. His other hand gently grasped her face, pulling her into him as she moaned in pleasure. 

"Her lips were soft, not sticky or tacky, but pure, supple lips."

Then he enters her mouth, which tastes like sweet candy, and starts exploring her mouth. beast inside awakened him; he got more wild now,  he tasted blood as he bit down hard on her tongue. Her screams of pain heightened his pleasure, and the kiss grew more urgent and frenzied. making sounds while kissing him. deep and deep. then they both stop kissing to take some breath.

after an intense kiss. 

She takes her turn place her lips on his, start kissing him intensely. She bit his lower lip. He made his grip more tight on her back. Then she enters his mouth, and he lets her explore his mouth with her tongue. his mouth tastes like wine. The kiss grew more frenzied and intense, tongues battling for control as it overwhelmed them both. She then stopped for a moment. took again heavy breath.

Taking the lead, he moved down to her earlobe, where he brushed tantalizing kisses against her skin, causing a tingling sensation that made her gasp. He placed one hand inside her kurti. and started discovering her body with his hand, she gasped in pleasure "ahhhh"

Both leave. She is breathing heavily. He rested his head over her's. Her breathing was the only sound that broke the silence in the room. It was deep and rhythmic, with a fast yet steady pace. 

He again started kissing her body, He whispered, " can I take out your kurti?" She nodded shyly. He starts removing her kurti. She moves her hand in air to let him remove the barrier between them. As he removes the kurti, his skin brushes with her, which makes her gasp. He removed the kurti and dropped it on the floor. she stands before him wearing nothing but a single bra that struggles to contain her curves. she was breathing heavily while her curves soften like a new baby, her supple breasts rise and fall with her breath.

Seeing her in a single bra, something inside him got hard. He starts kissing her deep in the neck. As he makes a wild move, she can't help but scream. Living marks sucking up her neck, afterwards he starts attacking for her nipple, but there was a barrier that bra. 

He makes contact with her soft skin, and with his rough hand, he starts undoing her bra. to set them free. removed her bra, she gasped and covered her breast. with both hands in an effort to hide them from view. She looked downward shyly with a heavy breath. 

He then lifted her chin with his hand and made her look in his eyes. "You don't need to hide them from me; they are beautiful and perfect." 

Then she removes her hands, as they fall without any support. He grabs them and starts squeezing with both hands, and then he starts sucking up from his mouth like a wild animal ,one nipple in his hand he's playing with them. She moans in pleasure. He then goes for her waist. There He starts giving  hard kisses. He licked her each body parts with his tongue. 

"His fingers pull her clothes from off her body. The bra strap slips down her arms and falls to the floor. He cups her breast as if he's a blind man and she his sight."

he stops looking forward. he asks, "Can I? " She closes her eyes in shyness and says, "Yesss." He smiles at the shyness of her request.  He starts removing her jeans, not while  stop sucking her nipples. 

In the next moment, he removed her jeans and threw them on the floor. and start removing the last barrier from her body, her panties. He removes her panties with his rough hand and throws them as well. She grips the bedsheet and twists her legs together. The view he meets makes him smile mischievously. She is all wet around her pink area.