• 13 •

Arya heard a gentle knock on her room's door. As she opened it, she was met with the smiling face of Miss Aditi. Arya greeted her warmly, saying, "You don't need to knock; you can come directly."

Aditi returned the smile and then explained, "Mr. Roy has instructed me to take you shopping for some clothes since it seems you don't have many." Arya pondered her limited options and replied, "Oh."

Aditi brought Arya to a grand mall, and as they stood in front of it, Arya couldn't help but ask hesitantly, "Is this where we're going to shop?" Aditi nodded in agreement.

However, Arya had different plans in mind. She insisted on exploring street markets and local shops instead. Aditi finally relented, allowing Arya to shop as she pleased.

Arya spent hours bargaining and exploring the vibrant markets. She selected a couple of kurtis, and jeans. Arya took advantage of the chance to stop by a local bookshop and buy every book she had ever desired to read in the real world.

Then Aditi and she headed to the cafe. Aditi insisted this time. where They talk for an hour. 

***
|AT ARYAN'S LAW FIRM|

Aditi emerged looking exhausted and slumped onto a nearby sofa in his office. Aryan, wearing glasses, glanced up from his papers and inquired, "Are you done with her shopping?"

Aditi let out a deep sigh and replied, "She's a weird, I mean, a crazy girl." Aryan raised an eyebrow in amusement and asked, "How so?"

She elaborated, "She took me to a bookstore and bought a ton of novels and What they called.....yeah 'sci-fi fiction' " Aryan couldn't hide his surprise and exclaimed, "What?"

Aditi continued her tale, "Yes, and not only that, I took her to the mall, but she didn't buy anything from there. Instead, she insisted on taking me to street shopping, and she even bargained with the vendors." Aryan listened attentively

With that, Aditi prepared to leave, but before making her exit, she couldn't resist adding, "But she has a pure heart, and I like her." Aryan watched Aditi depart, his thoughts drifting to the enigmatic Arya and the whirlwind of surprises she had brought into his life in just one day.

***
ARYAN POV:

This girl continues to baffle me at every turn. First, she mysteriously appears in my hotel room, then goes out on a limb to save me. Risking her safety, she orchestrates a connection between Aditi and me. And let's not forget, she even inquired about Utkarsh's relationship status instead of mine, even though I was right there.

"What's going on with me? Why am I so preoccupied with her actions? Does it even matter if she asked me or someone else?" I find myself muttering in disbelief.

"She's unpredictable. I must be losing my mind," I conclude, shaking my head in bewilderment, unable to shake off the enigma that is Arya.