• PROLOGUE •

Girl is screaming with ecstasy, "Please be slow..ah..ah." His inner demon awoke upon hearing her groan. He started giving her a hard stroke. In Result girl scream becoming louder and louder. She started having problems breathing, so the girl starts taking off her light clothing. Then, they start kissing one another.

As their passion develops, a remarkable energy fills the room. He becomes more devil-like, which makes the girl's hands more eager to explore his body with greed. both exhibit overt lust.

.

.

But as Arya lost herself in the narrative, her surroundings appeared to change and became hazy. She was startled to discover herself in a completely different room when she looked up.

She heard a strange sound, her eyes widened. She glances up and sees two people sucking up each other's skin . kissing each other while completely undressed.

She shouted and closed her eyes. Arya hurriedly averted her look as her heart pounded, feeling a mixture of humiliation and shock. She fell backward and said in amazement "Cover yourself."

"Cover yourself" she shouted again.

While Arya's eyes are still closed, both of them hear her voice as the female stops making out and starts covering herself.

Aryan told the girl to go. The girl left the hotel room and was furiously staring at Arya.