• 49 •

Shekwat fired a shot in Aryan's direction, but Aryan swiftly moved, narrowly avoiding the bullet. Aryan taunted, "Oops, you missed."Taking advantage of the opening, Aryan executed a quick, precise kick, knocking Shekwat off balance, causing him to fall to the ground.Meanwhile, Anwar attempted to strike Aryan, but Utkarsh intervened with a powerful kick, preventing Anwar from reaching Aryan. A fierce battle erupted in the room, with punches, kicks, and intense fighting engulfing the space.Amidst the chaos, The police barged inside and started stopping them from fighting. taking control, they try to stop everyone. To fight, some try to run but were caught by officers.

on the otherhand , Aryan beat Shekwat mercilessly, seeking revenge for his family. He struck him repeatedly, saying, "You were right, I am like Talleyrand. But you forgot that in the end, Talleyrand lived while Napoleon and his empire collapsed, and he died. Just like you're going to." Shekwat eventually fell unconscious, lying on the floor.

Then Aryan spotted Afsar attempting to escape. He grabbed Afsar by his shirt and questioned angrily, "Where are you running, huh?" Afsar responded by kicking Aryan in the stomach and making a run for it. However, Aryan caught up with him and began to beat him severely, demanding to know, "What false things did you spread about my wife?" He delivered powerful kicks as punishment.

In a final desperate act, Shekwat grabbed a nearby gun and fired a hail of bullets in Aryan's direction. However, Arya's voice shattered the chaos. "Mr. Roy!" Her shout cut through the air, freezing everyone in their tracks. Arya acted swiftly, pulling Aryan out of harm's way just as a bullet tore through the space he had occupied moments earlier.

A sense of shock gripped the room as they all turned to witness the unthinkable: the two bullets had struck Arya.

Aryan's shock was palpable as he cried out, "Arya!" He rushed to her side, cradling her in his arms.

"Mr. Roy, I told you I would help you find your father's murderer. See, we made it," Arya said with a weak smile, her voice barely above a whisper. Aryan's eyes filled with tears as he nodded, "No, please don't speak. We'll take you to the hospital, you'll be safe," he said. But she grabbed his hand, her strength fading, "No, please don't take me to the hospital. You know, Mr. Roy, I kept my promise, but I broke the rules by falling in love with you. But I don't regret it at all. Now, I think it's my time to return to where I belong. I...I love you," she said.

"I love you too, Arya. Please don't say that. No, no, you can't leave me," he pleaded. Her eyes remained wide open, her body unnaturally still. Aryan held her close, tears streaming down his face, as he came to a devastating realization: he had lost the love of his life.

Police arrested all of them. Meanwhile, Aryan keep looking lifeless arya.

"Mr. Roy, I want you to spend a lot of time with me," Arya said, making a playful demand with crossed arms and a pout.

"Acha, okay baba, now have this," Aryan said, surrendering to his wife's wishes.

"Really, but I don't want to have this," she replied excitedly.

"Okay, okay, I got it, madam. Now have something. Tomorrow, I'll get all types of your favorite chocolates, and I'll spend the whole day with you," Aryan promised as he fed her.

"Really, Mr. Roy, I want to spend as much time as I can with you and our child," she exclaimed with excitement, but then her tone dropped, and she muttered, "before I leave this world."

"What are you talking about, huh?" Aryan said, growing slightly agitated.

"You silly girl, come here," Aryan said, and Arya hugged him. She came to him like a child and embraced him tightly.

He cried out, "You left me." Tears streamed down his face as he uttered those words, his voice filled with a mix of pain and loneliness.