• 37 •

[Breaking News Flash]

Anchor speaks "India's one of the most popular and legendary civil lawyers, Mr. Cyrus Damani, was discovered dead. His lifeless body was found in the backyard of the hall where a recent party was held. While the exact cause of his sudden demise remains unknown, preliminary forensic tests suggest suicide as the cause of death. The forensic lab identified the presence of his fingerprints on the gun found at the scene.

Extensive investigations into the surrounding area did not yield any evidence pointing towards foul play or murder. As a result, authorities have concluded that his death was a result of suicide. It is important to note that Mr. Cyrus Damani's family has attested to his overall happiness and absence of any apparent inner conflicts.

The reasons behind his decision to take his own life, unfortunately, remain a mystery, as they departed with him. We extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Mr. Cyrus Damani during this difficult time. May he rest in peace."

Aryan changed the channel, and the news anchor began discussing Mr. Cyrus Damani's suicide. The anchor asked, "What do you think could be the reason behind his suicide? He was a family man, after all."

A psychologist chimed in, saying, "Yes, you're right. He was a family man, and his family claims he was happy. But I believe he was disturbed." Arya woke up, clearly not pleased with the conversation, and let out a growl. She had been lying next to him in bed. Aryan quickly switched off the TV and turned to her.

Arya sat up and asked, "What were you watching so early in the morning?"

Aryan helped her sit up and replied, "Nothing important, wifey. It was just some news about a case. You don't need to listen to it; it's not good for our baby." She nodded in agreement, and he leaned in to give her a sweet morning kiss.

Aryan gently caressed Arya's cheek and said, "You should rest, little wifey. You didn't sleep the whole night, and our baby needs rest." She blushed and shyly hugged Aryan's bare arms, burying her face between his toned, bulky chest. He lovingly hugged her back, and she smiled as she looked into his eyes.

With a warm smile, she whispered, "Mr. Roy, I love you." He nodded, his smile filled with warmth, and he kissed her forehead before she closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

***

Breaking news: Mr. Cyrus was found dead by suicide. A mysterious person swiftly switched off the TV and turned to face Anwar, who looked terrified.

"Anwar, what do you think could be the reason for Cyrus's suicide?" the mysterious person inquired.

Anwar stammered, "Boss, I think he was depressed."

"Depressed?" the mysterious person questioned.

"Yes, boss," Anwar replied hesitantly.

"Hmmm, maybe," the mysterious person said, contemplating. Then, suddenly, he fired a gunshot in Anwar's direction, but Anwar managed to dive out of the way in time.

"Next time, I won't miss the shot," the mysterious person declared angrily.

"Aryan is killing each and every one of my people and making it look like suicide, portraying himself as a public hero." the mysterious person seethed in frustration.

"I want you to take action now." he continued, his tone demanding.

"Otherwise, I'll be watching your funeral on the news." the mysterious person warned sternly.

"Do you understand?" he asked, emphasizing the seriousness of the situation.

"Yes... boss," Anwar muttered, clearly filled with fear.

"Now go," the mysterious person ordered, dismissing Anwar.

"Aryan, you didn't do right by taking on a challenge with me. Now, things will only return to normal after you're dead!" the mysterious person muttered angrily.

***

AT ARYAN'S LAW FIRM,

Aryan, looking at the board, asked, "Aditi, what do you think? who could be the connection between all these cases? Who is the manipulator behind all of this?"

Aditi replied, "No idea, Mr. Roy, but isn't it odd?"

"Yes, it is odd. We were initially solving the case of Mr. Shewakat's company losses and false accusations. But how did we stumble upon the illegal dealings involving guns, drugs, and girls in some Thai clubs? Then there were the illegal factories operating under the names of Mr. Shewakat and three other men, all of whom were found dead. Their payment transactions happened through Mr. Shewakat's offices. After that, we discovered an illegal company smuggling billions of dollars worth of oil, all under the guise of a paper and wood transportation business in Malaysia. And now this Cyrus, who was paid to create illegal documents in the middle of the night, why the urgency of creating ill-geal papers for the factory in the middle of the night? And we still don't even know the name of the real manipulator." Aryan said, trying to make sense of the mystery and connections.

Aditi agreed, "Yes, Mr. Roy, I think you should talk to Mr. Shewakat about all of this. He should know what was happening behind his back."

"I think you're right. Call Mr. Shewakat and ask him to come to the office tomorrow." Aryan ordered.

"Sure, Mr. Roy," Aditi said.

Aryan moved toward his desk and sat down, noticing something on Utkarsh's neck. He asked, "By the way, Utkarsh, what is this mark on your neck?"

"What mark, boss?" Utkarsh asked, seemingly unaware.

"On your neck!?" Aryan pointed.

"Oh, this, boss." Utkarsh said, looking in Aditi's direction and blushing. "This was caused by a mosquito bite last night." he explained while scratching his neck.

Aditi interjected, "Mr. Roy, I made a call and informed his secretary."

Aryan nodded and dismissed them, saying, "Alright, you can go." and "I need to go somewhere to solve the matter." thinking deeply.