Intro

Me: Hi guys, this is Sailorneptuna, but you can call me Neptuna for short. Welcome to my first truth and dare session with Sonic and his crew. In which they're upstairs for the moment and I'll call them up right now.

Pulls out a megaphone from her behind

Me: HEY GUYS, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!

Sonic and his crew came downstairs to the living room

Silver: Sailorneptuna, what did we say about you using curse words?!

Me: Come on, Silver. You're not my dad.

Silver: True, but I still "acting" like a dad ever since the Sonic And Y/n's Mafia Adventure series.

Silver turned to the readers

Silver: Forgive me for her language, guys. This is what me and Blaze have to deal with everyday.

Blaze: What do you mean, Silver? Neptuna never says a curse word in her life when we're around.

Silver: She just said it today.

Blaze turned to me and slapped my hand

Blaze: Why would you say a curse word in this household?

Me: Sorry, I guess I was really excited for this truth or dare session.

Silver: Wraps his arm around me. It's okay, but don't say it around here.

Me: Turn her attention towards the readers  Alright, guys. I'm very excited for this truth or dare session with the Sonic crew! You can ask or dare anyone of them here, including me. I don't want to be left out. If you want to be in it, you're welcome to join in!

Me: See ya later, everyone!

Sonic and his crew: Bye Everyone!