Truth or Dare #1

Me: Hey guys, welcome to the first day of Truth Or Dare with the Sonic crew. Let's start the game!

Sonic and his crew: cheers and claps

Me: Alright, we got truths and dares from r4151n

Sonic: Let me read one of them. Truth for Sailorneptuna: When did you first meet Sonic and his friends?

Me: I first met Sonic and his crew when I was doing the script for the Sonic Cure story.

Sonic: Oh Yeah! We even put off our best Emmy award winning performance.

Silver: Uh Huh, but we did go through with some problems with the clothing measurements though.

Tails: True, but at least we got through it at the end.

Me: You guys still remember your transformation sequence?

Blaze: Oh Yeah, we still do.

Me: Can you guys do it right now?

Shadow: Of Course.

Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, Amy. Tails, and Tikal got up from the ground.

Sonic: SONIC CURE LOVE LINK!

Shadow: SONIC CURE MODULATION!

Silver: SONIC CURE BEAT UP!

Blaze: SONIC CURE OPEN MY HEART!

Tails: SONIC CURE PAIR UP!

Amy: SONIC PRECURE ROSE!

Tikal: SONIC PRECURE STRENGTH!

Sonic: Fond with love, CURE HEART! Strikes a pose

Silver: The crimson heart is full of happiness! Claps his hands Freshly righted, CURE PASSION! Strikes a pose

Shadow: Strum beat soul, CURE BEAT! Strikes a pose

Blaze: A flower that glinces in the moonlight. CURE MOONLIGHT! Strikes a pose

Amy: A glow in your heart. PRECURE ROSE! Strikes a pose

Tails: Power of love. CURE PEACE! Strikes a pose

Tikal: Strength has sprung. PRECURE STRENGTH! Strikes a pose

Rouge: Wow! Awesome, guys.

Tails: Thanks.

Me: Sonic, Shadow, this one's for you guys! Truth for Sonic and Shadow: Who's the real faker?

Sonic and Shadow: He's the faker!

They turned their attention to each other

Sonic and Shadow: No, you are!

Sonic and Shadow: You're the faker!

Sonic and Shadow: No, you're the faker!

Silver: Okay, they're still gonna bicker for a while. Alright. Cream, this is for you. Truth for Cream: Does your mother let you stay up past your bedtime?

Cream: Sometimes when it's involving Neptuna.

Me: Why would you say that, Cream?

Cream: Remember times when we're supposed to do the Sonic and Y/n's mafia adventure series for the past few months?

Me: Yeah?

Cream: That's why.

Tails: Oh yeah. True. With the clothing measurements for the mafia forms and how we're working with the script.

Charmy: Uh Huh.

Knuckles: Alright, Tikal. You got the truth. Truth for Tikal: Are you adjusting well to life in the modern time?

Tikal: I've been doing quite a lot well in the modern time. Ever since Knuckles called me up that we're doing the mafia series, I was excited to do that like I wanted to show off my bad side and my strength.

Espio: Rouge, you got one. Truth for Rouge: What's the most expensive thing you've stolen recently?

Knuckles: Anything other than the master emerald!

Rouge: Well, I stole one that is the most expensive, which is this blue sapphire necklace from a nearby jewelry store in the city. Took out the necklace from her pocket

Me: Ohhhhh... Pretty.

Blaze: Okay, Silver, you're next. Truth for Silver: Are you afraid of going to the dentist?

Cream: Actually I'm quite curious about that.

Silver: I used to be afraid of it when it comes to dental drills, but not anymore.

Sonic: Thank you for your honesty, Silver. Alright Neptuna, you got a dare. Dare for Sailorneptuna: Burp the ABCs.

Me: That reminds me. Charmy, get me a soda from the refrigerator.

Charmy: Which one?

Me: Coca Cola

Charmy: Gives the soda to Neptuna

Me: Started drinking a little soda and started burping A...... B...... C...... D...... E...... F...... G Drinks a little more soda H...... I...... J...... K...... L...... M...... N...... O...... P...... Q...... R...... S Drinks more soda

Blaze: Don't drink a lot, alright Places her hand on Neptuna's soda

Me: T...... U...... V...... W...... X......... Y......... Z Burps

Charmy: Good job, Nepty. Gives Neptuna a water bottle Alright, got another dare and it's real juicy! Dare for Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Silver: Confess your feelings to your crushes and kiss them.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Silver: Blushes

Sonic: Amy, there's something I wanted to tell you.

Amy: What is it, Sonic?

Sonic: Ever since Sonic 06 where you put on your mafia clothes, it made me fall for you, not only just the looks, but your personality. When we did the wedding shoot in the mafia series, I really wanted one day to make it a reality. One thing that I wanted to say is Inhales I love you, Deadly Rose.

Amy: Love you too, E.X.E.

Both of them kiss with love and pure

Tails: Cream. Ever since we revealed our new mafia forms, you look very cute and sweet as a mafia. When we did the Halloween wedding shoot, I would've imagined that wedding as a reality in the future as we get older. Deep down in my heart, I love you, Cream, my Bad Bunny.

Cream: Love you too, Mecha-Mind.

They hug each other and Tails peck a kiss on her cheek

Knuckles: Tikal, you know I always have a crush since we started watching the master emerald. The time when we did your mafia form for the mafia series, you look more beautiful and powerful like before. I wanted to say this, but I love you, Tikal, my ancient wrath.

Tikal: I love you too, Crusher.

Both kissed with pure love

Shadow: Rouge, I don't know what to say. Since we got the mafia forms, I was madly in love with you when you look so sexy as a mafia. During the chinese bar fight bit, I got jealous when a villain touched you on my favorite part of your body. In the mafia series, we played as a married couple, but I wanted to make that a reality one day. I love you, Rouge. My sexy lady chaos.

Rouge: I love you too, my dark doom.

Both kissed and their hands started roaming around

Silver: Blaze, I know that we're friends ever since the battle against Iblis. But I started to have feelings about you ever since until you sacrificed yourself to save everyone. When you came back, I felt very happy and relieved. During Sonic 06, I fell for you even more in our mafia forms. In the mafia series, we're like a loving married couple and also parents of Neptuna when she played as Y/n, the long-lost daughter/friend. I kinda wished that we could make that as a reality, but I don't want to force it on you and Neptuna. I wanted to say that I love you, Blaze. My hellfire.

Blaze: I love you too, my psycho daddy.

Both of them kissed as they hugged each other