Truth Or Dare #6

Me: Welcome back to Truth Or Dare, Everyone! Thank you so much for sending your truths and dares to me and Sonic's crew. Now let's get with the truths and dares.

Vector: We've received some truths and dares from supershipstatus and r4151n. Truth for Sailorneptuna: What is your biggest fear?

Me: My biggest fear is scary movies because there are a few that I'm low key okay with, but the rest are scarier due to the movie trailers.

Silver: Which movies that you're low key okay with?

Me: Coraline, Candyman, Carrie, and Hocus Pocus.

Blaze: We'll see what happens if our fans decide to dare you to watch a scary movie.

Me: shudders

Tails: Truth for Amy: Would you let Sonic keep being a hero and adventurer, even after getting married and having kids?

Amy: Of course because it's not gonna stop him from being the hero that he already is right now.

Rouge: Truth for Tikal: Have Amy and Cream taken you on a shopping spree yet?

Tikal: We did have one shopping spree during the mafia series while we're doing the totally spies bit.

Knuckles: Truth for Silver: Does Blaze sometimes have a tendency to claw the furniture?

Silver: Forgive me, Blaze. You do have the tendency to claw the furniture.

Blaze: I mean, I don't mind it all, but Silver, you did give Nepty quite a lecture when it comes clawing the furniture.

Me: Well, that's my bad. I mean I was supposed to because of the mafia series.

Me: dare for tails: do something that will make cream blush so hard

Tails walks over to Cream and makes her sit on his lap, causing her to blush.

Sonic: Way to go, Tails.

Rouge: Not just yet. Dare for cream: do the same thing to Tails.

Me: Do your thing, Cream.

Cream grabs Tails by the cheeks and gives him a big smooch on the lips, causing his face to turn red.

Rouge: Wow, Cream! One way to kiss your future husband since the mafia series.

Tikal: Dare for sonic: I dare you to trap Amy in a bubble and pin her to the wall

Sonic puts Amy and himself in a bubble and pins Amy to the wall.

Shadow: Nice work, Sonic. You took my hot lessons well.

Tails: Dare for shadow:make sure that you give a high five to sonic after that

Shadow: I mean... He deserved it anyway. High fives Sonic.

Blaze: Dare for silver:say your crush out loud. I feel like we already know who his crush is.

Silver: Should I still do this dare?

Everyone: Yes!

Silver: Fine, cover your ears.

Everyone uses their ear muffs for their ears.

Silver: I LOVE YOU BLAZE!