Truth Or Dare #10

Me: Hey guys, welcome back to Truth Or Dare. We also got some more truths and juicy dares as well for Boom's crew! So let's get on with the stuff!

Sonic: Truth for Sailorneptuna: Cake or pie?

Me: groans Can I just pick both?

Shadow: Nope, you have to choose one.

Me: groans If I have to choose either one of my favorite desserts, I would pick cake 'cause I like to eat cake.

Cream: What happens if you choose pie?

Me: If I choose pie, I would say I like making different types of pie fillings for special occasions.

Amy: Truth for Rouge: Would you really be ok with being immortal if it meant you could be with Shadow forever?

Rouge: Of course, I'll be okay being immortal 'cause it wouldn't be fair for Shadow being the only immortal here.

Tails: Truth for Tikal: Are you secretly stronger than Knuckles?

Tikal: I wouldn't say stronger than Knuckles, but I think I am when it comes to situations like the ones in the mafia series.

Espio: Truth for Shadow: How do you feel when people call you emo?

Shadow: I don't feel bad about anybody calling me emo because it shows who I am due to my personality.

Cream: Truth for Tails: Who do you think would win in a race, Sonic or Rainbow Dash?

Tails: I don't know. I would say a tie because both of them have the same speed and agility.

Rouge: Truth for Silver and Blaze: Would you vet every single one of Sailorneptuna's potential suitors before letting any of them date her?

Blaze: Of course, we would. I mean do people think that we can let Sailorneptuna date anyone without our approval.

Silver: If any suitor tries to get an approval from us and assaulted Nepty, they would have a "little" chat with me cracks his knuckles

Blaze: Honey, calm down. I'm sure any suitor would date Nepty IF they treat her like a princess.

Me: Dare for Amy and Tikal: Sing Cream a lullaby.

Amy: Where the north wind meets the sea. There's a river full of memory. Sleep, my darling, safe and sound. For in this river all is found.

Tikal: In her waters, deep and true. Lay the answers and a path for you. Dive down deep into her sound. But not too far or you'll be drowned.

Amy: Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear. And in her song, all magic flows.

Tikal: But can you brave what you most fear? Can you face what the river knows?

Amy and Tikal: Where the north wind meets the sea. There's a mother full of memory. Come, my darling, homeward bound. When all is lost, then all is found.

Cream falls asleep after that lullaby

Vector: Dare for Sonic and Shadow: Play basketball one on one, using Silver as the ball.

Team SSS went outside to play basketball

Boom Sonic: truth for boom tails: have you ever been a perv and think about what's under sticks skirt

Boom Tails: Blushing WHAT?! HELL NO!!

Me: Prepare for some sweet revenge. Dare for sticks:slap the Absolute f***k out of boom tails

Sticks started beating the crap out of Boom Tails and some of us had to break the fight for the next dares.

Boom Amy: dare for sticks (2):lick boom tails (yes he may wash it off) but I'll mess with boom tails and sticks

Sticks licks Boom Tails on the face and Boom Tails immediately started screaming, then made his way to the bathroom to watch his face.

Perci: dare for boom tails (2) and sticks (3):do boom tails blush color blue and sticks' navy green?

Me: Let's find out!

Nepty puts up the most embarrassing videos on her phone and both of them started blushing with blue and navy green

Boom Knuckles: dare for boom tails(3):kiss sticks till she blush

Boom Tails kissed Sticks on the lips with hesitation and Sticks started blushing real good!

Boom Shadow: dare for boom tails (4):guess what color is sticks underwear it will make her blush (yes she has permission to slap you)

Boom Tails: gulps I think it was black?

Sticks: Can I beat him up?!

Me: You have my permission. Sorry, Boom Tails.

Sticks slaps Boom Tails on the face.

Blaze: dare for sticks (4): turn boom tails into a girl and rate how he well she looks rate it 1 to 10 (note: the high you rate it the more affection for boom tails you have)

Sticks turned Boom Tails into a female and gives out 5 as her rating.

Tails: dare for boom tails(5):press on sticks breast with your breast (you may change normal after you do that)

Boom Tails: Oh No! No!

Me: Do you want to go back to normal?

Boom Tails: Yes!

Everyone else: Then DO THE DARE!!

Boom Tails pressed her breast on Sticks' breast and went back into a boy. Team SSS came back from their game while Silver was covered in bandages.

Me: Hey guys, just in time for the last two dares.

Shadow: truth for sticks: do you like boom tails (you have a lie detector on you)

Boom Tails: Please say no. Please say no. Please say no. Please say no.

Sticks: No.

The lie detector light turned green as she told the truth.

Sonic: dare for boom tails (6): kiss sticks on the lips and run away that's all for now :)

Boom Tails kissed Sticks on the lips and ran off to the bathroom.

Me: Don't make a mess in there! I just mopped that room yesterday.