Truth Or Dare #35

Me: Welcome to Truth Or Dare. We have a special guest which is Dynast himself, Monkey Khan.

Monkey Khan: It's a pleasure to be here.

Me: Let's get on with truths and dares.

Blaze: Truth for Sailorneptuna: Would you really be ok with being immortal even if it meant never seeing your birth parents again after they perish from old age?

Me: I don't know, honestly.

Sonic: Truth for Sally: Have you moved on from Sonic?

Sally: Yes, I have, a few years ago.

Manic: Truth for Monkey Khan: Who do you think is more attractive, Sally or Jewel?

Khan: Honestly, I find them both attractive. If I had one attractive girl, it would be Jewel.

Blaze: Truth for Sonic, Sonia and Manic: Who do you think should inherit your mother's throne when she steps down?

Sonic: Probably me because I have more of a good fit to be king.

Sonia: Me as the queen.

Manic: If Sonic has to go to do his missions, I would have to take over as king.

Monkey Khan: Truth for Boom Tails:how are you taller than Sticks, but yet younger than her (probably grown spout...whatever)

Boom Tails: Probably a growth sprout.

Boom Sonic: Truth for Sticks:Do you think Boom Tails is a, triple agent spy, alien thing secretly still?

Sticks: Nope.

Cosmo: Dare for Boom Tails:trap Sticks in a bubble then play with her bubble after cloning yourself..."oh yea and the clones are stupid so.. .they will keep on saying why"

Boom Tails and Sticks went inside of the bubble and Boom Tails started to clone himself as the clones became annoying. A few minutes later... The clones disappeared for now and the two of them went out of the bubble.

Amy: Dare for Sticks:Kiss Boom Tails

Sticks kisses Boom Tails.

Me: Got a message for Sticks! One message to her:"oh yea sticks, if you Kiss him you Love"

Sticks and Boom Tails started blushing.

Silver: Truth for Cosmo:despite no iterations with you and zooey directly, will you two be friends?

Cosmo: Yes, of course.