Truth Or Dare #11

Me: Hi everyone, welcome back to Truth Or Dare and back with juicy dares for Boom Tails and Sticks. Let's get it!!!

Silver: Truth for Sailorneptuna: If you had a billion dollars, how would you spend it?

Me: I would probably spend the half on clothes and bows and the other half for college.

Sonic: Truth for Amy: Do you still do tarot card readings?

Amy: Sometimes when it's involving our relationships.

Vector: Truth for Shadow: Does Rouge remind you of Maria in some ways?

Shadow: She does. She shows kindness towards me like how Maria was to me and how beautiful she is just like how Maria used to be.

Silver: Truth for Blaze: Do you sometimes wish you weren't a princess?

Blaze: Frankly I do. But I sometimes wish that I was a mother to Nepty 'cause of the mafia series.

Silver: You do?

Blaze: Yeah. I think of myself as Nepty's mother since the series.

Tails: Truth for Knuckles and Tikal: Are you secretly fans of Hello Kitty?

Knuckles and Tikal: Yes.

Tikal: We still do have the snacks that we got from the hello kitty cafe.

Tails: Dare for Shadow: Make Sonic cry.

Shadow: Hey Sonic, your girlfriend, Amy is cheating on you with Scourge.

Sonic: I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME, AMY! Sheds tears of sadness.

Me: Don't worry, Sonic. Because this one's for your lover. Dare for Amy: Beat up Shadow for making Sonic cry.

Amy started beating Shadow with her hammer and Nepty decided to call off the fight.

Blaze: Dare for Cream: Do your best Bugs Bunny impression.

Cream took out a carrot from Nepty's refrigerator.

Cream: Eh munches on the carrot What's up Doc?

Espio: Dare for Tikal: Give Knuckles a massage.

Tikal started giving Knuckles a head massage including the arms and back.

Dare for Blaze: Use your fire powers to make smores for everyone.

Blaze used her fire powers to make a fireplace and all of them started roasting marshmallows.

Me: Thanks Blaze.

Blaze: No Problem

Me: dare for boom tails(7):trap sticks in a lie detector bubble to make her tell the truth of things 10 questions

Boom Tails trapped Sticks in the bubble along with the lie detector to ask her 10 questions and she got some red and green lights. After a few minutes, Sticks got out of the bubble for the next dare.

Boom Sonic: dare for sticks(5):hug boom tails

Sticks hugs Boom Tails

Boom Amy: dare for boom tails (8):have you ever thought about what a little shirt?

Boom Tails: No, I've never thought about it.

Boom Knuckles: dare for sticks(6):"hey sticks I think I found boom tails walking in the morning in your underwear"(and yes you got the h-word pass and it stands for hit)

Sticks hits Boom Tails out of anger.

Sonic: dare for boom tails (9):turn into a girl (you can't change back till you finish all the dares I speak now you may be called boom tailsko>:)))

Nepty turns Boom Tails into his genderbent which is Boom Tailsko.

Blaze: dare for sticks(7):take boom "tailsko" to the carnival.

Sticks takes Boom Tailsko to the carnival and Nepty took out her walkie-talkie.

Me: dare for boom" tailsko"(10):kiss sticks on the mouth, through the walkie-talkie.

Boom Tailsko kiss Sticks on the lips and came back to Nepty's house.

Boom Shadow: dare for sticks(8):what do you think of boom tails(well now tailsko) every day.

Sticks: He was okay, but not anymore with the kissing dares.

Knuckles: dare for sticks(9):count the many times you hit boom tails (now tailsko)

Sticks started counting the hits on Boom Tailsko and counted up to 15 hits.

Tails: dare for sticks(10):give yourself a ponytail to see what boom "tailsko" will think

ok I'm done now :))))

Sticks puts her hair in a ponytail and Boom Tailsko starts blushing.