Truth Or Dare #20

Me: Welcome back, everyone. We got two more people to join us which is Sally and Nicole! Welcome, ladies!

Sally and Nicole: Pleasure to be here.

Me: Let's get this ON!

Larry: Truth for Sailorneptuna: Have you ever used a slot machine?

Me: No, I haven't used a slot machine before.

Sally: Truth for sonamy, taiream, knuxikal, shadouge and silvaze: How many kids do you hope to have in the future?

Sonamy: 2

Taiream: 3

Knuxikal: 2

Shadouge: 1

Silvaze: 3

Nicole: Dare for Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Silver: Have a guys night out.

The boys went out of the house for a night out.

Perci: Dare for Amy, Cream, Tikal, Rouge, Blaze and Sailorneptuna: Have a slumber party while the guys are out.

Amy, Cream, Tikal, Rouge, Blaze, and Nepty did pillow fights, eating popcorn, watching movies, singing karaoke, and almost everything. Also the boys came back from their night out.

Me: dare for boom tails(og): say "don't make me fuuuuuuuuuuuuu-king kiss you to sticks(og)

Og Boom Tails: Don't make me fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-king kiss you!

Og Sticks: Good! Cause I don't want to kiss you either!

Og Boom Sonic: dare for sticks (og):poke boom tails(og) on the cheek and call him "classic stupid tails~"

Og Sticks poke Og Boom Tails on the cheek.

Og Sticks: classic stupid tails~

Og Boom Amy: dare for boom tails(og):tell us about your opinions on sticks(og)

Og Boom Tails: She's okay in my book, but with her smooching me, that I'm not okay with.

Og Boom Knuckles: dare for sticks(og): do you have nightmares or dreams about boom tails(og)

Og Sticks: Nightmares of him smooching me.

Perci: dare for boom tails and sticks(og):meet the opposite day versions of yourselfs

Og Boom Tails: Actually we met our opposite day versions the other day and I preferred them instead of us here right now.

Og Sticks: I agree.

Sonic: truth for boom tails and sticks(og): who is taller

Og Boom Tails: Me

Og Sticks: Boom Tails.

Amy: dare for boom tails(og): trap sticks(og)in a bubble and use her as a volleyball

Og Boom Tails traps Og Sticks in a bubble and uses it as a volleyball for a whole hour until he lets her out.

Knuckles: dare for sticks(og):if you like boom tails(og) as a friend pet him

Og Sticks pets Og Boom Tails on the head.

Silver: dare for both: meet your future kids

Og Sticks and Og Boom Tails went to the future to see their hybrid kids and came back for their final dare.

Blaze: dare for boom tails and sticks(og): meet swap aus of you both

boom tails'n boom sonic swap. Sticks with boom amy, Then Boom Knuckles with Perci. Wave as sticks and others au's.

Sonic: dare for sally:kiss Nicole

Sally kisses Nicole.

Side note: I'm putting the truth or dare on hold for now, so I can continue on with the parent scenario and also a new Fnaf story with an alternative ending!

Thank you and Goodnight!