Truth Or Dare #31

Shadow: Truth for Sonic, Amy, Tails, Cream, Knuckles, Tikal, Silver and Blaze: How does it feel to be immortal now?

Sonic: Great.

Amy: Weird, but in a good way.

Tails: Awesome

Cream: Good.

Knuckles: Good.

Tikal: Okay.

Silver: Okay.

Blaze: Fine.

Silver: Truth for Sailorneptuna: Have you considered becoming a pop idol?

Me: Probably because of my love for music, but I'm considering being a pharmacist.

Big: Dare for Amy, Cream and Tikal: Bake something for your boyfriends together.

Amy, Cream, and Tikal baked their pastries for their lovers.

Larry: Dare for Silver and Blaze: Cosplay as Link and Zelda respectively.

Silver puts on his elf ears, green hat, and his hunter suit. Blaze puts on her elf ears, a medieval warrior dress, and long gloves.

Knuckles: Dare for Shadow and Rouge: Find a closet and play 7 minutes in heaven.

Shadow and Rouge went over to the closet and started making out for 7 minutes.

Sally: Dare for Tails:wear a luigi outfit

Tails dressed in a green shirt with blue overalls and his brown shoes, including his green hat and mustache.

Boom Tails: Dare for Zooey:kiss cosmo

Zooey kisses Cosmo.

Boom Sonic: Dare for Boom Tails:imagine of sticks was a boy

OG Boom Tails imagines OG Sticks as a boy.

Boom Amy: Dare for Sticks:Think about all the kisses that Boom Tails kissed you

OG Sticks started thinking about the kisses that Boom Tails has.

Sally: Dare for Cosmo:Tell your mom that your gay, for a prank

Cosmo prank calls her mom saying that she's gay and boy, did her mom hate prank phone calls.

Nicole: Truth for Sticks: are your older or younger than boom Tails

OG Sticks: I think I'm older than him.