Truth Or Dare #8

Sonic: Welcome back to truth or dare, everyone. I know our last truth or dare was emotional and concerning for Neptuna, but she's feeling a lot better now.

Blaze: Yeah, but she's still paranoid about La Llorona, so she's very clingy at the moment. Pats Nepty's back

Charmy: So get on with the truths and dares!

Espio: Truth for Sailorneptuna: Are you a girly girl, tomboy or somewhere in between?

Me: Somewhat in between 'cause I sometimes wear skirts with matching tops. Sometimes I wore boy joggers for gym and not so much with the dresses as well. Still clinging onto Blaze

Amy: Truth for Sonic: When your mother steps down as queen, who is next in line for the throne, you, Sonia or Manic?

Sonic: Ummm... I'm not so sure, honestly. I would probably think Sonia would be queen for all I know, but it's gonna be either me or Manic to be King.

Shadow: Truth for Rouge: Are you secretly a vampire?

Rouge: Are you serious? Do you see fangs coming out from my teeth? I certainly am not a vampire.

Sonic: Truth for Amy: Do you think you have the best fashion sense out of everyone here?

Amy: I don't know, I mean I wore my favorite mafia form during the series and wore my first royal dress for my royal mafia role. I guess that counts.

Rouge: Truth for Cream: How fluffy is Tails's fur?

Cream: Oh My Cotton Balls, Yes! His fur is really soft, including his tails.

Silver: Dare for Sailorneptuna: Describe your dream car.

Me: It'll be red or black. Maybe with some cool highlights as well.

Cream: Dare for Blaze: Eat pet cat food out of a pet cat food bowl.

Blaze: Okay. Nepty, I'm gonna let you go now.

Nepty still clings on to Blaze

Rouge: I got her, Blaze.

Rouge grabs onto Nepty and pulls her into her embrace.

Rouge: Okay, Blaze. You can do your dare now.

Blaze started eating the cat food from the cat food bowl.

Sonic: Dare for Tails: Teach Cream how to fly the Tornado.

Tails: Alright, we'll be back. Took off with Cream in his grasp

Knuckles: Dare for Shadow and Silver: Play volleyball one on one using Sonic as the ball.

Shadow and Silver started having a ball with Sonic as a volleyball.

Tails: Hey guys, we're back. I gotta say, Cream's piloting skills has really improved!

Shadow: Really impressed

Cream: I sure did.

Vector: dare for tails(1): do something to make cream blush and then kiss her then put her in a bubble then hug her while she in the bubble then if she blush let her out

Tails went inside of the bubble with Cream and hugged her tight.

Tails: Can we get out now?

Blaze: Not until you kiss her, Tails. It's part of the dare. Right, guys?

Everyone: Right!

Tails kissed Cream and both of them immediately got out of the bubble

Rouge: dare for cream:go to the future with tails along with (sonic boom) tails and sticks to see yall children and interact with them

Cream walks with Tails to the portal along with Boom Tails and Sticks to see their future children.

Me: dare for amy: lick sonic

Sonic: Say what now?

Me: Since when you guys came in?

Silver: We just finished with our volleyball game. What was her dare again?

Rouge: To lick Sonic.

Amy licks Sonic on the cheek.

Sonic: Amy?!

Me: Don't worry, Sonic. Dare for sonic:do it to Amy for revenge.

Sonic licks Amy on the cheek

Tails: We're back and let me guess that you guys had more dares for me...

Everyone: Yep.

Rouge: Everyone, get ready. dare for tails (2): kiss everyone

Tails started kissing everyone on the cheek.

Me: You got another one, Tails.

Tails: Oh Come on!

Shadow: Dare for tails (3): hug cream

Tails: Okay then. Hugs Cream

Silver: For any taiream shippers out there....

Tails: Wait what?!

Everyone including Taiream shippers: Tails and Creamy sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Tails and Cream started blushing

Shadow: dare for knuckles: kiss rouge?! Oh Hell Nah!

Knuckles kissed Rouge and started running as Shadow and Tikal started chasing him.

Charmy: Dare for (sonic boom) tails(1): make a bubble machine and then trap (sonic boom) amy sticks, sonic knuckles, zooey and percy then let them out after 20 minutes.

Boom Tails used Modern Tails' bubble machine and trapped Sticks, Sonic, Knuckles, Zooey, and Percy in the bubble.

Boom Sonic: How long do we need to stay here?

Boom Tails: For 20 minutes.

20 minutes passed and Team Boom Sonic got out of the bubble.

Boom Amy: dare for sticks:kiss (sonic boom) tails.

Sticks kiss Boom Tails and both of them start fighting.

Boom Knuckles: dare for(sonic boom) sonic and amy:kiss each other for the longest time.

Boom Sonic and Boom Amy started smooching each other for 3 hours.

Me: Well, that's the best record for the longest smooch.

Perci: dare for (sonic boom) tails(2): secretly kiss sticks then bring her to the future to see if you and her have kids plus yall are married in the future (sticks with have a blush going through her face maybe so hard that she will blush when (sonic boom) tails is near her and boom tails will be blushing a little)

Boom Tails takes Sticks to the future to see their future and comes back to the present 8 hours ago.

Tikal: dare for tails (4 and 5): hold creams hand and say why you love her

Tails: I love Cream so much because she's very cute. Kind, and very beautiful in princess dresses. Hold Cream's hand.

Boom Sonic: dare for (sonic boom) tails(3):carry sticks bride style and then press on her breasts

Boom Tails carried Sticks in his arms and pressed his face on her breasts, causing her to blush.

Blaze: dare for sailorneptuna: tell tails about your secrets.

Tails: Alright, Nepty. Whisper in my ear.

Nepty whispers her secrets to Tails in his ear.