Truth Or Dare #28

Me: Truth for Silver and Blaze: Have you considered suing Sailorneptuna's birth parents to get custody of her?

Silver: No because her birth mom did a good job raising Nepty with her education and stuff.

Blaze: But we're considering suing her birth father for what he has done to her.

Shadow: Truth for Rouge: How does it feel to be immortal now?

Rouge: I feel great and powerful, to be honest.

Sonic: Truth for Cosmo: Are you jealous of Cream for taking Tails away from you?

Cosmo: No, honestly. I'm glad that Tails has someone to care for.

Knuckles: Truth for Tikal: Are you secretly jealous of Rouge?

Tikal: Nope. Knuckles only loves me because of me, not my looks.

Vector: Dare for Sonic and Amy: Cosplay as Mario and Peach respectively.

Sonic dressed in red shirt with blue overalls and his brown shoes, including his red hat and mustache. Amy dressed in a pink dress along with long white gloves, crown, and blue earrings.

Larry: Dare for Tails and Cream: Cosplay as Luigi and Daisy respectively.

Tails dressed in a green shirt with blue overalls and his brown shoes, including his green hat and mustache. Cream dressed in her yellow-orange dress along with white gloves and crown.

Sally: Dare for Knuckles and Tikal: Cosplay as Donkey Kong and Candy Kong respectively.

Knuckles puts on a monkey suit with a red necktie. Tikal dressed in her pink bikini and took off her gloves.

Nicole: Dare for Shadow and Rouge: Cosplay as Yoshi and Birdo respectively.

Shadow puts on the green dinosaur costume and Rouge puts on her pink dinosaur costume along with a diamond ring.