Truth Or Dare #18

Me: Welcome back, everyone. We have more truths and dares for Sonic and the rest of the crew. So Let's Go!

Silver: Truth for Sailorneptuna: What types of jewelry, watches and accessories do you own?

Me: I owned a lot of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hair bows, including a wristwatch that is connected to my phone.

Larry: Truth for sonamy, taiream, knuxikal, shadouge and silvaze: Do you think your significant other would look attractive wearing glasses?

Amy: I believe so with Sonic wearing glasses.

Cream: I would say the same for Tails as well.

Tikal: I think Knuckles would be fine without glasses.

Rouge: No, I don't think so.

Blaze: Silver looks fine without glasses.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, and Silver: Without glasses.

Sonic: Dare for Amy, Cream and Tikal: Go on a triple date with your boyfriends to a chao garden and don't leave until your boyfriends love chao as much as you do.

Me: Good luck, guys.

Sonamy, Taiream, and Knuxikal went out of the house to begin their triple date. A few hours later, they came back to see me studying my stats homework.

Me: Hey guys. How was the triple date?

Sonic: It was great. We went to the chao garden and started playing with the chaos.

Me: That's great. I was busy studying my statistics for my finals.

Tails: If you want, I can help you out. I can be your tutor.

Me: Sure, Tails. We can do that after we finish with our truths and dares.

Tikal: Oh, this is going to be spicy! Dare for shadouge and silvaze: Have a kissing contest to see who can kiss the longest.

Blaze: Nepty, you, Cream, and Tails don't need to watch this, okay?

Me: Okay.

Tails: Come on, Nepty. Let's continue studying for your final.

Me: Okay. Walks over to the room with Cream and Tails to study.

Sonic: Start the timer and GO!

Shadouge and Silvaze started kissing or should I say making out.

Sonic: 20 minutes passed!

Shadow's hands started roaming around Rouge's body while kissing. Silver held Blaze by the waist while making out.

Sonic: 50 minutes passed!

Blaze started moaning as she felt that there were no airways for her to breathe.

Larry: You got this, Blaze!

Sonic: 90 minutes passed!

Blaze decided to bail out from the makeout session and Shadouge won the kissing contest.

Me: dare for sticks(og):turn yourself into a boy and see what will boom tails (og) will think (and stay like that till the rest of dares are done)

Original Sticks used Nepty's remote to turn herself into a boy and Original Boom Tails started blushing.

Vector: dare for boom tails(og):kiss sticks

Original Boom Tails kissed Original Sticks on the lips and started washing his mouth.

Espio: dare for Tikal: show your breast to knuckles

Tikal exposed her breast to Knuckles and Knuckles turned red.

Larry: dare for Amy:tell Sonic you pee the bed once

Amy sniffs and suddenly plugs her nose.

Amy: Too late. I already did.

Everyone puts on the face masks while Nepty tries to clear away the smell by using air fresheners.

Me: Let's get one with the last one or else the smell will not go away.

Knuckles: truth for boom tails (og): do you consider yourself Jewish?

(Og) Boom Tails: I don't know if I would consider myself as jewish, to be honest.