Truth Or Dare #40

Shadow: Truth for Mighty, Sonia, Manic, Honey, Ray and Marine: How does it feel to be immortal now?

Mighty: Great.

Sonia: Good.

Manic: Good.

Honey: Okay.

Ray: Great.

Marine: Good.

Sonic: Truth for Sally: What do you think of Nazo?

Sally: I think he looks cool, but powerful too.

Amy: Truth for Sonic: How would you feel if you lost both your legs?

Sonic: I would feel bad 'cause I won't be able to run.

Blaze: Dare for Sailorneptuna: Describe your dream house.

Me: It would be a big house with 3 or 4 rooms. One room would be the living room, one is my room, one is a spare room, one would be the kitchen, and one would be the study room.

Marine: Dare for Mighty, Manic and Ray: Surprise your girlfriends with expensive charm bracelets.

Mighty^

Manic^

Ray^

Tails: Truth for Cosmo:had you told your mom that you are gay, or do you keep it secret?

Cosmo: I kept it a secret.

Silver: Truth for Zooey:do you keep Cosmo warm with your tail, if she's cold?

Zooey: Yes I do. I always do that everytime when the weather gets cold.

Blaze: Truth for Sally:what do you like the most about Nicole?

Sally: She's very nice and helpful to our team.

Me: Dare for Zooey and Cosmo:do something SUS to eachother~

Zooey pins Cosmo on the ground and kisses her on the lips.

Rouge: Dare for Sally:play twister with Nicole (...yea something sus will happen here...)

Sally and Nicole started playing Twister for a few minutes until Sally fell on top of Nicole and locked her lips with Nicole's lips.

Fiona: Dare for Cream:hug one of Tails' Tail's

Cream hugs Tails' left tail like it's a plushie.