Truth or dare #2

Me: Hi guys, welcome back to our next session of truth or dare with Sonic's crew. I just came back from school, been through a busy day of working my butt off.

Sonic: Yeah, guys. Please understand her. Poor girl was so busy with her education.

Me: Anyways let's get on with the truths and dares.

Vector: Alright, let's go!

Espio: Neptuna, this one's for you. Truth for Sailorneptuna: What did you think of Lloyd from Ninjago?

Others: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Amy: Y/n's boyfriend and now the husband in Sonic and Y/n's mafia adventure series!

Me: What I think about Lloyd is that he's super brave, courageous, childish sometimes, but also very heroic.

Cream: Thanks, Neptuna. Now it's Amy's turn. Truth for Amy: What's the first thing you usually shop for when you're at the mall?

Amy: Sometimes I like to buy clothes and hair accessories, but I mostly buy a lot of dresses and different fabrics to help Neptuna with her mafia designs.

Shadow: True, she does ask you to buy a lot of fabric.

Me: Cream, this one's for you. Truth for Cream: When was the last time your mother grounded you?

Cream: I don't remember the time when my mom grounded me, but I think it was the time when I was picking up some dead animal carcasses from the backyard.

Amy: Say what now?

Shadow: Am I hearing this correctly?

Me: Cream, you picked up bodies of dead animals from your backyard?! Hugs Blaze in fear

Cream: Used to, but not anymore.

Silver: Okay. Sonic, this is for you. Truth for Sonic: How would you feel if you couldn't eat chili dogs anymore due to health reasons?

Sonic: Honestly, I would feel really bad because they're basically my favorite food and go-to whenever I need an energy boost or whenever I'm hungry.

Me: Thank you for your honesty, Sonic. Knuckles and Tikal, this one's for you both. Truth for Knuckles and Tikal: What do you have to say to people who claim you're both related?

Knuckles: Ok for viewers who were thinking that me and Tikal were siblings, we're not related at all.

Tikal: True. Even though we're echidnas, doesn't mean that we're siblings, but we're most likely a couple.

Rouge: Thanks for your response, love birds. Now for Tails. Truth for Tails: Are you jealous of Cream having a parental figure but you don't?

Tails: Honestly, I don't. Because Sonic's like a big brother and best friend to me ever since we were little.

Sonic: Thanks, bud. Wraps arm around Tails

Charmy: Neptuna, get ready for your dare. Dare for Sailorneptuna: Stand on your head for 5 minutes.

Me: Okay, one of you guys, help me keep my legs up. Places her head on the floor

Shadow: Got you, Nepty. 1, 2, 3!

Me: lift her legs up from the ground and Shadow held them in place

Me: How long am I going to keep this up?

Espio: Only five minutes.

Sonic: Okay, while we're continuing with Neptuna's dare, let's move on to our lovers' dare. Dare for Amy, Cream, Tikal, Rouge and Blaze: Describe your dream wedding.

Amy: My dream wedding would be like the one from the mafia adventure series.

Cream: My dream wedding would be like a halloween version just like the one from the mafia adventure series.

Tikal: My dream wedding would be like a summer theme on the beach. Me in a nice summer wedding gown with beautiful flowers and a big wedding cake.

Rouge: My dream wedding would be on a cruise and me in a mermaid wedding dress. Beautiful white flowers and also a big wedding cake.

Blaze: I would imagine that too, but I was thinking my dream wedding was like in a garden with beautiful glowing flowers. Me in a nice wedding ball gown and looking at the stars while the flowers were still glowing.

Me: Thanks, girls. But one question is the 5 minutes already up? I'm feeling a little blood rush.

Sonic: Yep, the 5 minutes are up.

Shadow: Good then. Now, try to hold her head while I place her legs on the floor.

Sonic came over and placed his hands on my head while Shadow started slowly, placing my legs on the floor.

Me: Thanks guys.

Sonic and Shadow: No problem.