Truth Or Dare #15

Sonic: Hi Everyone, welcome back to Truth Or Dare.  I'm doing the MC for today 'cause Nepty was a little tired to do intro for today, so let's get on with the truths and dares!

Me: Dare for Knuckles: Wear a diaper and let Tikal baby you for the entirety of the chapter.

Knuckles wore a diaper and sat on Tikal's lap during the game.

Boom Sonic: Truth for Boom Tails: Who does your heart belong to, Boom Cream or Zooey?

Boom Tails: I like both of them 'cause they show kindness towards me, so comment down on which I should be with.

Blaze: Truth for Sailorneptuna: Is it true that you tend to go into a little space at times?

Me: I don't normally go into a little space, but I only when I get stressed out or frustrated 'cause I normally have a cute baby voice which currently counts as a little.

Sonic: Truth for Sticks: Who does your heart belong to, Boom Tails or Larry?

Sticks: Larry. I would say Larry.

Silver: Truth for Blaze: Do you use a litter box or a toilet when you have to go to the bathroom?

Blaze: Umm... I normally use the litter box 'cause I'm obviously a cat.

Big: Truth for Tikal: Are you secretly jealous of Rouge for some reason?

Tikal: Only when she tried to seduce him to take the master emerald.

Larry: Dare for Shadow: Pick your nose and eat one of your boogers.

Shadow picks his nose and eats his boogers, then starts coughing the booger out of his mouth.

Rouge: Dare for Silver and Blaze: Find a closet and play 7 minutes in heaven.

Silver and Blaze walked over to the closet in Nepty's room and started making out for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, both of them came out from the closet with blushing faces.

Me: Had a good time?

Silver and Blaze: Yep

Charmy: Dare for Tails and Cream: Cosplay as Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps from Zootopia.

Tails puts on his green shirt, navy blue necktie, and dark beige khakis to look like Nick Wilde. Cream puts on her police cop costume along with a carrot pen to match up with her cosplay.

Tails: How do we look?

Rouge: You guys look cute together.

Me: I agree.

Tails and Cream started blushing.