Truth or Dare #5

Sonic: Alright. Welcome back to Truth or Dare, everyone. Sailorneptuna is now 18 years old, but still in high school. Now let's get on with the truths and dares!

Everyone started clapping

Sonic: Truth for Sailorneptuna: What is your biggest regret?

Me: My biggest regret is lying to my mom because there's one time that I lied to her about applying to a youth program and I was ready to cry out during school, but I held it in.

Silver: Why did you lie to your mom?

Me: (Voice breaking) Because I wanted her to be proud of me (sobs).

Blaze: Nepty... hugs Nepty tight You need to know that your mom will always be proud of you no matter what, okay?

Me: sobs... hics... Why do I always feel like you're a mom to me?

Blaze: I sometimes acted like one since the Sonic and Y/n's mafia series.

Amy: Don't worry Nepty. Maybe another truth or dare will help you out. Truth for Shadow: Were you secretly worried that Knuckles was Rouge's crush?

Shadow: Honestly, Yeah because Rouge is always trying to get her hands on the master emerald and making Knuckles blush all the time.

Me: Voice breaking Tikal, this is for you. Truth for Tikal: Were you secretly worried that Rouge was Knuckles's crush?

Tikal: I would agree with Shadow on this one. Rouge always went after the master emerald and became very seductive towards Knuckles.

Rouge: Why are you two against me?

Amy: Maybe because you love to show your seductive side, Rouge.

Tails: Amy, this one's for you. Truth for Amy: Do you still sleep with dolls and/or stuffed animals?

Amy: Not anymore, but I'm into stuffed plushies of ourselves in our mafia forms.

Knuckles: Thanks Amy. Truth for Tails: Have you gotten over the death of Cosmo?

Tails: I did ever since the mafia series. If I'd rather become a mafia in real life, I would definitely avenged Cosmo's death.

Everyone claps in respect

Rouge: Dare for Knuckles: Give Cream a piggyback ride.

Knuckles placed Cream on his back and started walking around the house.

Cream: Well that was fun.

Knuckles: You're welcome.

Tikal: Dare for Amy and Cream: Teach Tikal to be as good a cook/baker as you. Oh boy.

Amy and Cream took Tikal all the way to the kitchen.

Me: Good luck, Tikal. Don't burn the kitchen!

Shadow: Dare for Rouge: Go dumpster diving in an actual dumpster.

Rouge: Oh no!

Me: Don't worry, Rouge. Wear this hands her the sanitation jacket So that your make up won't get messed up.

Rouge: Thanks walks outside to do the dumpster diving

Blaze: Silver, this is for you, Hon. Dare for Silver: Use your psychic powers to spin Shadow in the air until he throws up.

Silver: Get ready, Shadow Levitates Shadow in midair and started spinning around

Me: Have fun you two. Don't throw up on the rug. I just vacuumed it.

Amy: Dare for Sonic: Play the first episode of Poppy Playtime in a dark room with no windows and the door locked.

Sonic: gulps

Me: gives him the chilidogs, water, blankets, and play controllers Only the Lord can help you now.

Sonic: makes his way to the gaming room

Few hours later

Me: Hey, we're back. Sonic looks like he's not gonna sleep for a day. Shadow, well, he seemed a lot better hearing him barfing in the bathroom Rouge was happy that her makeup is not messed up. Tikal, let's just say her baking got better. Let's get on with the dares!

Vector: Got some dares from supershipstatus. Dare for amy rose: I dare you to trap tails and cream in a bubble together

Amy: With pleasure. Places Cream and Tails in the bubble

Tails: How long are we going to stay there?

Me: Not so sure.

Silver: Dare for sonic:help amy successfully making tails and cream kiss

Charmy: How are you guys going to do that with those two in the bubble?

Sonic: By moving the bubble of course.

Sonic and Amy started moving the bubble, causing Tails and Cream to kiss

Me: Oh! That's just turned evil! Dare to Blaze and Silver:make sure that you keep tails and cream in that bubble until for the next 2 days >:)

Tails: how are we going to eat, drink, or breathe in this thing?

Me: Don't worry, I can time skip, so that you guys can get out.

Time skip after 2 days

Tails: Finally we're out inhales and exhales

Sonic: Get ready for the last one. dare for Rouge: put amy in a bubble after she bubbled tails and cream

Tails and Cream: Revenge time!

Tails and Cream puts Amy in the bubble. Waited for 20 minutes, Amy got herself out of the bubble

Me: Alright, guys. Give us more truths and dares and we'll see y'all next time!

Everyone: Bye!