08: Perspective

Gaz looked at Gisele, they were tasked with Sniper duty. He worried she would get them caught, but all the praise of Alejandro and Soap helped calm his heart. He directs her to the right side as he gets to the left. He watches as she drops people one by one from her perch.

Gaz lets out a sigh feels his stress lessen and goes back to his duty; he won't have to watch after her. Price was with Soap and Ghost while Alejandro took Charlie. Gaz didn't mind Charlie he seemed like a good lad, but Gisele was a full-on nightmare.

"Gaz," he looked over shocked she spoke up.

"There's an armored car coming in." I point it out to him. "I'm going to disorientate them."

"We're not splitting up," Gaz states looking at the armored truck.

"Got a plain in mind— mind, mind, mind, mind, mind— fuck." I whisper in annoyance; does it really have to act up now?"

"You, ok?" I wave my hands trying to dismiss my own discomfort.

"Fine—"

"You don't seem fine—"

"Ignore it," I instruct him getting slightly annoyed. I begin to crawl away back on the mission. Gaz frowns but continues with the mission, if she's ignoring then it isn't something he should dwell on for too long.

"Don't let it interfere with the Mission." I nod and we continue to crawl closer to the armored. "You want to distract them?" I look over and nod.

I crawl away and begin to let out a low whistle. It slowly grew in loudness. I pull a few away from the rest, and they slowly walk towards me.

Gaz watches on with slight awe. Alejandro was right she is unique. She was able to split the group up. She let out a scream that pulled even more people towards her.

Things moved fast, it turned into a slight firefight. They shot at me, missing me but a few bullets did nearly hit. I should have gotten into a tree or behind more cover. I look over to see Gaz taking shots.

I reach down and pull on my grenade and I throw it a few feet in front of me and take off running. The armed guards catch a glimpse of me and run after bullets rushing past me. The rush of adrenaline through my veins pulls a wide smile across my lips. I never miss this feeling of being alive.

The grenade goes off and I scale a tree quickly. gun at my side. I pull out my pistol and gaze down. Armed men slowly wait through the trees. I took shots at those a few feet away from me. Their head was on a swivel. I climb a little higher in the tree.

I let them wander around the trees in silence with only their nerves haunting them. I stare down at them not moving nor drawing attention to me. I let a low whistle out and all of them grow agitated.

I know I could never beat them in a fistfight or a gunfight. Though I can bring them down. You can make them feel small. Soon your whistling stops, and you begin to drop smoke bombs around them when they aren't watching.

The forest lights up with gunfire as they set into a panic. It was so easy to unsettle people. It was too easy, almost boring. In a group setting fear can spread quickly and it becomes all-consuming, rationality leaves the situation. I drop grenades around them and move to another tree. The blast was strong young trees began to fall.

"Gisele, where are you?" The comms turned on, it was Gaz.

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"Inside the smoke," I tell back and look down from the tall tree I found. It was high and gave a good view of the scene below me.