♧3 Ink Torment

TW: Gore... Very gory, extremely gory.
--------

Brittle and soft.

Hollow and empty.

Lost and confused.

No.

I was angry.

I knew at that moment God didn't exist and if gods did, they were all Greek: cruel, selfish, and vile. Jesus, Buddha, any deity that helps the poor and lost souls... DAMN THEM!

FUCK YOU!

A roar ripples through my throat ripping the flesh of my vocal cords. I feel them snapped as I scream my heart out. If pain was a sound, it was my cry. I screamed until my mouth gurgled and frothed on my blood, it overflowed my mouth cascading my chin like a hot spring through rocks. My tears are like acid as they carve trenches down my face. I knew he was gone, the last little hope I held onto for the future.

I felt my skin flake off one inch at a time, one long second per flaying. The feeling of your body being hijacked is agonizing. Having your emotions eating away at your body and soul by the pain and loss of a loved one. I screamed and cried until I was nothing but a feeling of anger swimming in my tears fighting for a chance to let this anger out.

My hands pummel Ghost's shoulder and chest his vest taking most of my punches, but I'm sure I left some bruises I know my hands will be swollen and red. The skin between my knuckles opens up as the rough fabric of his Kevlar vest.

"Gisele please!" He said his accent thick and deep. I contain my arms free of his vice grip and slapped him in the face.

"LET ME SEE HIM!" I plea... or demanded more so. I kick him hard in the shins and twist my way out, like an oiled-up pig. I ducked and slipped by everyone scrapping my legs as I ran, ripping my paints on a protruding nail and eviscerating my flesh. The pain shoots up through my cut, and the flow of warm blood oozes out of the scraped folded skin.

"Gisele!" I felt someone grab the back of my vest trying to haul me back.

I could see the damage. I scream again, my ruined throat burning with pain. They're strapped to a chair was the headless body of Charlie. I see flies buzzing around him. His chest was ripped open a hole clear where his heart should be. I could smell the scent of cooked flesh. I punched the person holding me back and ran to the fire. Inside burning to a crisp was a heart.

My legs give out and I fall to the ground. I crawl to it. I almost wanted to laugh... It seemed so fake!

Like the time he...

No this can't be real this—

No. No. No. No. No.

No!

No! No! No! No! No!

Please say this is fake!

I gently picked it up. His eyes were gone, gouged and empty. Their head was heavy, it was weird holding on to his hair was still soft his face smooth, and his expression gentle. I pulled him close into my chest and just cried.

I have failed to save what matters most... I have failed him.

I've always failed him...

I felt more tears rolling down my face my throat hurt from my screams and blood mingled in my mouth the taste of iron and blood thick and persistent and constant in my mouth. I could not produce enough saliva to drown out my failures. I push my tears away and look at his head, flies and maggots roaming his face.

My baby boy... my only friend.

Beau... Charlie... now.

Diego.