67: Solidarity

The training was back on... Well, I was in too much pain to do so. I sat down and watched as all the sergeants and Rudy were doing the push-up fitness gram. Microphone in hand I set the pace, calm and steady with the help of a metronome. It started easily all of them boasting they would do the most Push-ups. Somehow, they convinced Rudy and the poor man was jumped.

"What the fuck is this?" Soap yells, "This is literal torture." Price and Graves laughed as they watched. It was a few minutes in. I may or may not have told them the fitness gram was never a timed thing, it's about persistence, how long can you last?

"Nah man if I went to school here I would literally—" Gaz begins before his breath hitched and he went back to focusing.

"Do you regret this?" Charlie laughs.

"Fuck off," Soap snaps.

All of them were over a hundred but the cursing only got louder. Ghost shook his head and went back to his workout. König watched them, eyes narrow judging their forms.

One by ken they fell, Rudy got to 200 and Charlie got to 176. Soap and Gaz tapped out on 183, and to my surprise, Roach went to 194. I looked at him, sleeper built.

I, on the other hand, was on my period again. I felt like shit. The lights were too bright, and I couldn't contort my body in a way to stop the pain. Living the hot girl life is hard when your body wants you dead.

"I think I want a hysterectomy." Everyone froze and turned to me.

"Period pain?" Soap asks I nod, and he sighs.

"Look imagine feeling seasick, being miserable, needing to shit but no shit to shit... I can't live my hot girl dreams with constipation and diarrhea." Everyone slowly looked around before turning back to me.

"TMI—"

"What are you? High school boys? Most women suffer this." I grumble and grab my side.

"Dude—"

"Literally like why is my uterus contracting? I ain't shitting out a baby."

"A hysterectomy is a... drastic option," Rudy said quietly.

"Maybe... I could get the lining of my uterus burnt off and my tubes tie... permanent anti-baby solution." I see Charlie stiffen and cough a bit.

"Please," he said with gasps, "I know you don't like children—"

"Look if I'm doing all the work to make a baby, I get to name them and I get babied my entire pregnancy."

"Why do you get to name the child?" König asks, I turn to him and sigh.

"Because I'm going to have the other's last name and so will my kid, isn't that fair?" I look at every one. Price nods so does Charlie, the others look apprehensive.

"But shouldn't that be like... a couple... decisions?" Gaz asks out.

"Like if I was married, we are aging a baby—"

"We?" I ask Soap, "Are you pregnant too? Is your body being charged with another's DNA? Did you know your partner's DNA can mutate you? Did you know Pregnancy can ruin your nose? Or God forbid make you stupider? I rather die single and childless!" I declared.

"Who will take care of you when you're older—"

"Not my child!" I look at König, "I am not entitled to my child's future, nor are they required to take care of me when I'm old, for fuck's sake I doubt I live that long!" The room grew quiet.

"I don't want to... bring a child into this world of evil. Also, I'm too fucked in the head to raise one without trauma." I see Ghost nod and so does Charlie.

"... I also see you being a great mom though," I look over to see Charlie. "You have the 'I don't want a kid but if you suck as a parent, I will parent your child better' vibe. I see you taking one of their kids if they fail as a parent." We fall into silence; I look at him and he looks at me.

We are the same... we would suck as biological parents, but maybe as adopted parents, we could work... at least for teens.

"Now," I clapped my hands together. They all looked at me and I smiled. I pulled out a muscle stimulator. "Y'all gonna suffer simulated period pain."

"No," Ghost said.

"Yes, you all need to respect me as a woman and the pain I'm in so y'all gonna suffer." Behind me, the gym door opened, and more girls were standing there.

"And we'll do it with you," Audrey said. Zuri walks up to Soap and Gaz with a smirk and then turns to me, with a wicked smirk.

Soap and Gaz screamed. Soap keeled over body going stiff and dramatically freaking out on level 2. Gaz's hand rests his hands on his abs feeling them convulse. Roach let out a strange set of grunts and screams. Ghost stayed close to him, brows knit together, in pain.

I look over to Alejandro and Charlie who kept cursing in Spanish. Something about cutting me up and feeding me to donkeys. I look over to see Price tanking it and Graves staring at the ground. Rudy looked pained but stayed quiet.

"Kleine Maus, ich werde dich erwürgen!" König growls and glare at me. Seeing him hunched over like that... it was kinda hot.

"Y'all being dramatic," Everyone turns to me, eyes widening and irritation in their gaze. "This is a light massage, right ladies?"

"Yeah!" They all laugh.

"Now," Arabella said with a smirk, "Let's make this a real cramp."

They all screamed. Charlie ripped off the patch and stared at me, "You made your point!" Everyone nodded, "Please spare us!"

"... I'm a little disappointed—"

"I didn't know I could experience a pain like that." Soap said in a dazed eyes glazing over. I look over to see Roach lying flat on the ground face in the pavement.

"Roach you, ok?" He lifts his hand in a shake thumb up.

"Cariño, ¿necesitas un descanso?" Rudy said after a second of silence.

"Cariño, ¿intentas matarnos?" Alejandro asks.

"Now..." I said quietly, "I am going to get drunk and cry myself to sleep since I feel like shit." I blew them a kiss and staggered out with the girls.

A/N: I feel like I publish chapters too quickly but I'm addicted to my reader's comments so much fun reading.