63: Sick

I woke up feeling like shit, my nose was readily stuffy, and I felt like actual shit. I cough and feel my abs tense under me. I cough a cold that's what I get for frolicking around, in the rain.

My door opens and I see Price walking in with Graves and Charlie. I cough and look up at them, "told you so."

"If you knew, why did you suggest it?" Price looks at Charlie annoyed. He shrugs and looks back at me, "though this time she wouldn't."

"You always say that," I said softly my nose stuffed up and miserable.

"Do we need to baby you, soldier?" Graves looks down at me. I thought about it before nodding. Graves shook his head before nodding.

"What you need?"

"Something mildly spices to clear up the nose, and something warm... Don't let Charlie cook, he makes it too spicy." I grumble. Graves chuckles and nods.

"Alright, Soldier we'll be back." They left me to my sickness.

It was a daze, and I was surged mildly spicy chicken noodle soup.

ᔕᔕᔕ≼∴≽ᔕᔕᔕ

"Corporal," I lift my head to see König looking down at me. In his hands was a plastic bag full of over-the-counter medicine. I won't like I was too tired and sick to know what he was giving me. "Drink this."

"Ew... I don't like cherry it makes me gag," he sighs and quint at me.

"Don't be picky—"

"Do you want me throwing up on you? Because cherry does that."

He sighs and squats down next to me, "All alright what about the grape." I grimace and look away. "Stop pouting you need medicine."

"C'mon, I hate the taste."

"I can get Price and he can shove it down your throat, "I grumble and give him the don't you dare look. I took it still grumbling and grabbed my water.

König found sick Y/N rather annoying, childish, and weak... König didn't mind having her rely on him, it felt nice being needed. She drank the cough syrup, gagged, and down some water. She had a permanent scowl on her face.

She eyes him before swallowing the water, she looks sick. "Do you normally get sick after playing in the rain?"

"Yeah."

"Then why do you play in the rain?"

"It's fun." He sighed and felt like he was scolding a child for the stupidest thing he had ever heard. He shakes his head. She leans forward her forehead bonked his.

"You don't do things for fun anymore do you?" She giggles a little delirious. König closed his eyes for one long second before speaking.

"I'm too old for that—"

"Yet old people still have more fun than you," she teased, he groaned and shook his head again. He froze the moment she put her head around his shoulder clearly out of it.

"Have some fun, loosen up, you've been in war far too long—" König grabs onto Y/N as she slips out of her bed and into him.

"Get a hold of yourself." He lightly chastises. He picked her up and sat her down in her bed.

"What else did you get?" She asks digging through his stuff. She pulled out a few booze and slowly looked at him. "Gettin' tipsy?"

"You make me want to drink—"

"Drink with me." She flirts, and he blinks seeing her knowing smile that wicked look in her eyes. She knew what she was doing delirious or not.

"You don't like alcohol—"