♧1 MIA

A/N: Please reread Chapter 75 to refresh yourself!
___________________

"¡joder! Lo perdimos, Gisele estará devastada." Alejandro stepped through the barrack doors, dripping water windswept hair all over his face. He looked... aged. Old and grizzled. Alejandro walked straight up to me. My heart sank the moment I saw both of them, where was he?

Charlie!

"Charlie is missing... I'm sorry," Alejandro said softly to me. He rests his hands on my shoulder warm and gentle. His wet hands seeped into my shirt. "Makarov has him." My face pales and my heart shattered. My legs gave out and I fell, he caught me. I staggered onto my feet they felt lifeless, sore, and gelatinous.

The dread I felt was bone-chilling, it gripped my soul and shook it almost loose from this body. I felt weak and light like I could float up to the sky. I clamber fast and try to rush out of the safe house, Rudy steps in front of me. I crash into his solid form; he grabs my shoulder lightly.

"Move!" I shout my voice creaks under the weight of my sorrow. "Rodolfo! Move!" I begged my voice raw as I bellow, I pushed him harder with all my weight, but he didn't budge.

"I'm sorry cariño."

"Move! Please!" I felt my body shutter, my eyes sting. A single tear down my cheek, before a flood of tears broke loose.

"G please calm down—"

"Shut up Gaz!" I snap trying to get by Rudy.

"Calm down."

"Shut up!" Rudy wraps his arms around me, and I bawl my eyes out. "Let me find him!"

The world blurs around me. I felt my shoulder rise and fall, I could not hide the fact I was crying my eyes out. The safe house was... silent... eerily silent besides my sob. I just couldn't help it. I couldn't stop crying. I felt like I was losing my brother, friend, and soulmate all at once. The echoes of my brother's memories were fading into the rain.

"Cariño I can't." His arms tighten as I try to get out of his grasp.

"Let go," I gut-checked him and he fell to the ground, another pair of arms wrapped around me hauling me away. I twist my body around to see a Ghost holding me.

"Let go!" I scream. He dragged me away from everyone outside in the rain. I smacked him right in the face. He pulled me close embrace. I cried into his shoulder holding him tight as if the world was crumbling around me. He softly rubs my back and rocks me side to side.

"What are you doing!" I sob trying to push him off me.

"You need to calm down," his deep British voice came out stern yet gentle.

"This is Mexico! He can die!" I yell. My voice muffled in his shoulder. I wanted to smack him till the sunset.

"Don't be dramatic—" I punched him hard in the stomach, but he didn't pudge.

"He has gang tattoos, Simon! His enemies are in Mexico! He can get killed; I know Makarov isn't above that! He'll sell him to his enemies!" I cry smashing my fist against his chest.

"Hey, breathe," he said softly, "just breathe well set out and look for him."

I collapse into his body hiccupping into a hyperventilation burying my face into his chest. I could taste the salty tears in my mouth as I cried. His large hand rests gently on my back. My body shutter violently as I struggled to breathe, I felt raw, vulnerable, weak. It was embarrassing but at that moment I didn't feel shame just fear.

"He... means the world to you..." Ghost said solemnly a hint of bitterness in those words. I nodded and stood there swaying in his grasp.

"All the stars in the heavens, every second in a minute." I gasp out, he nods his eyes softening.