Dancing Through Obstacles

The lights were bright, the stage was set, and the atmosphere was electric as BEBE, which were Bada, Lusher, Tatter, Kyma, Minha, Cheche, Soweon, and you, prepared to take the stage for the K-pop dance mission on the popular Korean variety show 'Street Woman Fighter.' Although the mission and the competition were challenging, your crew had been practising hard to ensure they gave it their all.

You couldn't get rid of the feeling of exhaustion and sickness that had been growing over you over the previous few days as the team gathered for one last rehearsal before the big performance. To avoid disappointing your team, you made an effort to brush it off, but hiding it got harder and harder.

Your team couldn't help but look at each other anxiously as you made some awkward movements during practise. When there was a little gap, Bada, who was particularly close to you, saw the shift in your demeanour and came over.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked, concern etched on her face.

You nodded, forcing a weak smile. "I'm just a little tired, but fine."

However, Bada wasn't convinced.  She put her palm on your forehead and could feel the heat coming off of you. As her fear grew, she said, "You're burning up."

You said, "I'll be okay," but your ragged breathing and struggled panting indicated a different story.

Minha, always quick to jump in with her humor, chimed in, "Yeah, you look like you're about to faint any second now."

You chuckled weakly, but it only worsened the nausea that had been affecting you.

Tatter, the observant one, spoke up. "Seriously, Unnie, you don't look so good. Maybe you should sit out for a bit."

You stubbornly shook your head. "I can't let the team down. We've worked too hard for this."

As the rehearsal continued, your condition got worse.  You made an effort to keep going since you did not want to disappoint the team on such a crucial mission, but your body had other ideas. Your vision blurred, and you stumbled during a crucial part of the routine.

Bada, who had been intently observing you, raced to your side. "That's it," she said firmly. "You're not okay. We need to get you some help."

But before anyone could react, you rushed to the side of the stage and vomited, your body filled with coughs.

Panic swept through the crew as they rushed to your side. Bada too the staff to dial for emergency medical assistance, her voice trembling with worry. The crew surrounded you, their anxiety evident.

Always the logical one, Kyma made an effort to keep her cool. "Let's clear a path for the paramedics," she instructed.

After a short while, paramedics attended to you, checking your pulse and giving you fluids to rehydrate you. You insisted on going back to the stage to perform with your team despite being weak.

They looked at each other anxiously and stubbornly as the crew assembled for the show. Bada took hold of your hand and comfortingly squeezed it. "We're in this together," she said softly.

You and others crew members entered the stage with a spirit of cooperation and resolve. You gave it your all while dancing your heart out in spite of your lingering exhaustion and illness as soon as the music started.

The audience gasped in amazement as BEBE gave a stirring and captivating performance. The crew's commitment and enthusiasm pleased the judges, and the audience gave them unrestricted support.

You and your crewmates stood together as the performance's last notes were played, taking a moment to regain your breath and smile proudly. You had faced hardship head-on and had come out stronger together.

The crew came back after the show to make sure you were alright. Your shoulders were wrapped by Bada's arm as her fear was still visible. "You were amazing out there," she said with pride.

You grinned shakily, pleased of the help from your team and the power of your relationship. "We did it together," you responded.

As you all celebrated the successful performance, you knew that your crew was not just a team; you were a family, willing to go to great lengths to support and uplift one another, no matter the challenges that came your way. And you showed that when you had each other's backs, no challenge was too big to overcome.