Secret Love Song

You and Bada strolled side by side through the busy streets of Seoul as the warm glow of the city lights around you. Your hearts had to deal with a secret, a love that remained unknown to the public, despite the fact that the situation was straight out of a romance film.

Oh, why can't you hold me in the street?

As you passed happy couples with their laughing and affection on full show, the city's rhythm seemed to be taunting you. Their free reign affection was a sharp reminder of what Bada and you had to keep quiet.  Even though your fingers were intertwined the warmth of your grip felt weak and lifeless in an odd place.

Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?

The distant thump of music from a nearby club seemed like a cruel joke.  It echoed with a freedom that you both wanted but were unable to achieve. Couples danced passionately while you watched, their faces beaming with joy. It was in stark contrast to the secret emotion you both felt—a yearning to speak frankly and fearlessly about your love.

I wish that we could be like that

Bada's gaze never left yours, her eyes holding the weight of hidden dreams and wishes.  You two were aware of your shared ambition to live a life similar to those dancing couples, where your love was not kept a secret.

Why can't it be like that?

A quiet park bench, hidden away from prying eyes, became your place of safety.  Bada's fingers traced intricate designs on your palm as she whispered, her voice trembling, "I wish we didn't have to hide, Y/N."

Cause I'm yours, I'm yours

Your heart ached with affection as you responded, your voice breaking with emotion, "You're mine, Bada. And eventually I want the world to know that."

Although the city seemed to spring to life around you with vibrant energy, you felt an immense sadness. It was a love that called for celebration rather than secrecy. Both of you held onto the hope that sometime, somehow, the world will at last understand and cherish your love as you continued to walk hand in hand.