Hands That Speak in Silence

Before Bada danced, there was an individual moment of anticipation and excitement, and that's when her particular habit of grabbing hands often kicked in. Even though you were used to it, it still made Your heartbeat race faster each time.

As everyone gathered for practice, Bada stood at the front, ready to demonstrate the choreography. As the music began, the atmosphere in the room erupted with excitement, and Bada got ready to give her performance her all.

Despite being her secret love, you stood nearby while pretended to be only her best friend. Bada's hand was about to make its familiar move towards yours, and you were ready to catch it. You quickly grabbed her hand as it reached out, giving it a comforting squeeze before guiding it back to her side.

Bada looked into your eyes for a brief moment of connection and adoration.  It was a quiet acknowledgement of the special relationship you two shared that was beneath the friendly façade.

The other members of the crew, unaware of your secret relationship, laughed and teased Bada about her habit, thinking it was just another quirk of hers. They were clueless that you were at her side all the time not only as a friend but also as the person who held her heart.

Bada began her dance routine with the same passion and talent that always left everyone in awe. Knowing that there was love that only the two of you shared hidden underneath her mesmerising performances, you looked on with admiration.

In the final seconds of the routine, Bada's hand darted once more in your direction, but this time her fingers didn't need to be stopped. She had become more mindful of her habit and had made a deliberate effort to control herself from using her hands.

As the practice session ended, you and Bada lingered behind, cherishing the moments you had alone. The other people carried on laughing and chatting, completely oblivious of the secret love tale unfolding in front of them.

Bada turned to face you and grinned slightly. "Thank you for always being there, even when I reach out like that."

You smiled back, your eyes filled with affection. "Always, Bada. It's what we have."

In that moment, you both knew that your love was a secret dance, choreographed with care and filled with hidden touches and glances. It was a dance that only the two of you could perform, which added to the uniqueness of your relationship.

With a gentle and unnoticed move, you leaned in and pressed your lips to Bada's, sealing your love with a sweet and secret kiss, a silent promise that your dance of love would continue, hidden away from the world.